Newbie from North Wales

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hello guys,

I had been posting on and off on here for a while trying to find a motor. I've finally plumped for this little beauty from Torque GT. It's an 02 pre facelift Arctic Blue model.

Have only put a deposit down so far as my EK9 is going in part ex and it's currently having some work done on it so once that's complete I will be picking this up, can't wait! Fingers crossed this weekend if not it will be in a couple of weeks time.

I've heard good things about Torque GT they seem to offer a really good customer service, they've said the car drives very well too and has a good service record with it. What do you reckon guys?

http://www.torque-gt.co.uk/car_details/?act=productDetail&productId=662

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
yeah, on the border by England. i used to go up and down the coast quite abit to rhos on sea and llandudno

scottj15

Advanced Member
Welcome to the site, car looks spotless. I was contemplating that exact one when I was shopping a few weeks back, nice choice xthumbup

itrsarg

Advanced Member
Welcome along nice car :) you can't go wrong with torque gt had few cars of them :) maybe down there Friday to have a look at that supercharged civic down there :)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
CaLi said:
yeah, on the border by England. i used to go up and down the coast quite abit to rhos on sea and llandudno
Yeah, not far from me then. There are some lovely roads our way fella. Will have to try and meet up at some point as you're not that far from me.

coyote_dc5 said:
Welcome, see you in the tunnels ;)
Ha ha! That's the bit I'm looking forward to the most especially the A55 Conwy tunnel ha ha!!
scottj15 said:
Welcome to the site, car looks spotless. I was contemplating that exact one when I was shopping a few weeks back, nice choice xthumbup
Cheers buddy, without blowing my own trumpet it does look a nice example. Hopefully I've been fortunate with this one as I haven't had much luck with my EK9 so could do with a bit of good fortune.

itrsarg said:
Welcome along nice car :) you can't go wrong with torque gt had few cars of them :) maybe down there Friday to have a look at that supercharged civic down there :)
Cheers man. I've read that they're very good when it comes to importing cars and the communication I've had from Darren has been excellent in all fairness.

Supercharged Civic sounds good man! The K20 seems to react very well to FI especially supercharging.

Do it!!

Shiro_DC5

Ooh hello there, I got mine from torque on Friday, agreed about Darren, had great communication from him. I saw what was probably your blue one there, looked the business :) they took my s2000 in part ex. It's a nice drive out down there too, bonus!

mike.williams

Advanced Member
welcome mate, im on the border of north wales too.

so you like watching banshee aswell? love that programme

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Shiro_DC5 said:
Ooh hello there, I got mine from torque on Friday, agreed about Darren, had great communication from him. I saw what was probably your blue one there, looked the business :) they took my s2000 in part ex. It's a nice drive out down there too, bonus!
Hello mate! Nice one man, which one have you gone for as I saw they had a white one in too, what year - any mods? Darren has been excellent to be fair, he will always respond with any info requests promptly he's a very helpful guy.

Ah quality mate you've got me excited now!!! I'm getting it next Wednesday, cannot wait I'm struggling to sleep at night I'm that excited ha ha! So it looks good then? I've got plenty of time to make the most of the roads. I'm going to have a hell of a long day, got to drive to Brackley in Northants first, pick my EK9 up and then head to Torque and then back to North Wales.....nightmare!

mike.williams said:
welcome mate, im on the border of north wales too.

so you like watching banshee aswell? love that programme
Cheers mate,

Yeah I love it, Kai Proctor is bad ass! Just catching up with last night's episode now. It's pretty violent but good, that episode where Hood chopped off that guy's dick lol!

Hey, that Amish bird is sutin else isn't she the little filth bag!!

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Hello mate! Nice one man, which one have you gone for as I saw they had a white one in too, what year - any mods? Darren has been excellent to be fair, he will always respond with any info requests promptly he's a very helpful guy.

Ah quality mate you've got me excited now!!! I'm getting it next Wednesday, cannot wait I'm struggling to sleep at night I'm that excited ha ha! So it looks good then? I've got plenty of time to make the most of the roads. I'm going to have a hell of a long day, got to drive to Brackley in Northants first, pick my EK9 up and then head to Torque and then back to North Wales.....nightmare!

Cheers mate,

Yeah I love it, Kai Proctor is bad ass! Just catching up with last night's episode now. It's pretty violent but good, that episode where Hood chopped off that guy's dick lol!

Hey, that Amish bird is sutin else isn't she the little filth bag!!
Ive just watched it. Best show ive seen in a while

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
mike.williams said:
Ive just watched it. Best show ive seen in a while
I concur, it's brilliant. Whereabouts are you based, you near Chester/Liverpool that way? Hardly any DC5's going round my way you know chap.