Newbie from North Wales

MattBlake2

Not sure on the day but was around 2 weeks ago now and around 11pm or so.. looked sweet 😊. I'll keep my eye out for you bud as I know a few people in your area so sometimes around there 👍🏽

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hi Matt,

Also from North Wales near Conwy but sadly no longer an owner but am hoping to be back in one next year.

Your car is lovely, one of the best looked after examples on here you've done well. :)

They are great cars and very rewarding to drive. Try and get on the Evo triangle with some of the guys on here if you can at some point and it will give you a good feel for the car.

All the best,

Marc

MattBlake2

Thanks buddy.. I could tell the car is/was really well looked after but to hear it, is always good too 😊!!

I was on part of the triangle yesterday actually haha! It's a good route but far too many people are there now and obviously that attracts other, unwanted attention so need to be ultra careful! Such a beautiful part of the country though ❤️

Hope to see you back in a Teg soon bro 😊

Sylar122

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Hi Matt,

Also from North Wales near Conwy but sadly no longer an owner but am hoping to be back in one next year.

Your car is lovely, one of the best looked after examples on here you've done well. :)

They are great cars and very rewarding to drive. Try and get on the Evo triangle with some of the guys on here if you can at some point and it will give you a good feel for the car.

All the best,

Marc
Are we going for white this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sylar122

Advanced Member
MattBlake2 said:
Not sure on the day but was around 2 weeks ago now and around 11pm or so.. looked sweet . I'll keep my eye out for you bud as I know a few people in your area so sometimes around there
Hmmm could have been me, god knows! Yeah give us a shout when you're down here next.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Sylar122 said:
Are we going for white this time?

If I do get another then it will likely be white yes mate, I do like them in black too but CW would be my preference or possibly wrapped in a different colour altogether.

antisanta

Advanced Member
The white DC5 you saw was probably Dan haha or maybe even my old one, both on the forums too. I'm from Mold, did have a DC5, K20 DC2 now (In progress). Theres a fair few of us in tegs round these parts! We have a few meets throughout the year, I say meets - Drive-outs, often to the Evo and through North Wales, be good to get you involved.

Whats the DC5 replacing then? Good choice of car mate, they're lovely motors.

See you around dude!

MattBlake2

Haha nice! What a project 😄. Can't believe I there's a few of you!! I literally never see any! Tbf I've been away backpacking for 22 months so maybe that's got something to do with it haha. Before I went traveling I had a couple of Clio Trophys and my cheeky Renault 5. Stripped one T, sold the other and garaged the 5.. recommissioned her in August when I got back and she's been my daily until now haha! You may have seen it about tbf.. it's a TL Rio edition- pretty low and on blue Lotus Esprit wheels? Coming up for sale soon actually 👍🏽

I'd be keen to come on a drive out for sure!

antisanta

Advanced Member
Haha thanks mate, should be good once it's done! Aiming for March 2017! Haha I know well you probably won't see as many over winter cause some of us are scared of the salt dissolving them :D. Ahh I love a Clio, had a 172 for track myself :).Renault 5 as a daily? haha fair play, I like it! I've not seen it around thought mate unfortunately, I'll keep an eye out for your DC5 though!

Cool I'll let you know when something gets organised, probably be Feb / March time I'd have thought.

MattBlake2

Excellent 👍🏽 I look forward to seeing it finished!!
Yeah I hear you about the salt, going for fresh underseal on the 25th just to be safe. There's a place near broughton called DPL auto's that do it for £75 and I've only heard good things about them so hopefully they'll sort it 😊.

Great, yeah please do mate! I'll try to keep my eye out on here 😉