Newbie from Norwich

Coomya

Hi

I bought my first Honda last week.... you can probably guess which one :lol:

Had a few high performance cars in the past and i must say that this is probably the most fun.

Thought i'd join up as it seems like there's lots of information and help on this site.... all of which i will no doubt need soon.

Speak soon

Adam

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Hi Adam...welcome along...use the "search " function as your 1st port of call and if you can`t find what you want,ask away and we`ll help all we can....good choice of car BTW :xcheers:

Coomya

Thanks for the welcome

Already had a quick browse....

Came across my first issue a couple of days ago.... CEL light, managed to do a google search and found a way to read the ECU fault code.... narrowed it down to the O2 sensor (1st sensor), booked in to be replaced at the dealers on Friday.

Seems to be quite a common fault, at least a couple of threads on here which all point to the same sensor.

On my previous car i fitted an ECUTEK datamonitor which was plugged into the OBDII port, does such a device exist for the DC5? It would be nice to have a digital display for the ECU rather than having to link across terminals on the OBDII port just to make any sense of future CEL issues?

integrad

Hi Adam and welcome i am living just down the road from you so any issues i might be able to help.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Hi and welcome to forum mate.

Yup CEL for me within a very short space of time a pain but its Type R tax a bit like high priced OEM parts etc lol