NEWBIE FROM NZ

Vindots

Advanced Member
Hi guys, been around in this forum searching info about ITR DC5, I enjoyed surfing around here before,
Now that I got myself a 2002 ITR, Im proudly introducing myself to everyone here in this forum!

Thanks you!!

-Vindots!
pics of the car will be posted soon,

S

stwteg

Hi guys, been around in this forum searching info about ITR DC5, I enjoyed surfing around here before,
Now that I got myself a 2002 ITR, Im proudly introducing myself to everyone here in this forum!

Thanks you!!

-Vindots!
pics of the car will be posted soon,
Welcome along :wink:
Rare to see a Dc5 in NZ. I lived in Christchurch for a year and only saw one! Nearly died when I did- my baby was in a garage at home waiting patiently for me- I had a del sol and a 300zx to entertain me while I was there tho! Where you based?

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing the pics.

I would love to go to NZ as well, I have Cousins out there! Not sure I can stick the flight length though, 14 hours to Japan was my limit!

Vindots

Advanced Member
Welcome along :wink:
Rare to see a Dc5 in NZ. I lived in Christchurch for a year and only saw one! Nearly died when I did- my baby was in a garage at home waiting patiently for me- I had a del sol and a 300zx to entertain me while I was there tho! Where you based?
I'm from hamilton, yes you're right, DC5 is quite rare here on the street, but its popular on trackdays. most of the cars rolling on street are boosted such as s14,s15, all gen of EVO's, skyline etc. there are quite a few old school hondas such as DC2, EG, EK, but yeah on the street, DC5 can only be seen in a blink of an eye.. its quite rare. :)

@PHORTOS, yes I'll post some pics tom.. :)

Stoo

Whining.....
I saw a CW DC5 in Auckland when I was there last year playing rugby.

Welcome BTW

Vindots

Advanced Member
Thanks PHORTOS :xyes:

it needs some polishing, ehehe, coz its been sitting on that car yard for quite a while and she gets all the sunshine, rain, fog, hot and cold temp everyday while she was on the car yard.. :)