Newbie from Scotland, serious about getting a DC5.

Brockstar89

Advanced Member
Hi All

Been looking on the forum for about a month before I registered, thought it was about time I expressed my want for a DC5. Recently got a permanent job after graduating uni last year and have been in to Hondas for a while now but not been able to get exactly what I want, now I can and I know a DC5 is what I am looking for.

Paul

Brophy

Advanced Member
Welcome along mate ;) where abouts in Scotland ? I'm based glasgow area.

As said above there's a few good ones for sale on here and a wealth of information on dc5. ;)

Brockstar89

Advanced Member
Thanks guys. I am just outside Glasgow Brophy. Yea I have been having a look lots of great looking cars.

Flatout1 where abouts are you based?

c7frw84

Advanced Member
Welcome ;) I'm based in the Ayrshire area, you'll probably need to travel to find the right dc5 as there's not many about in the area, anyway good luck with the search mate!

coolerking

Advanced Member
Welcome man, im another from glasgow, i travelled all the way down to norwich for mine, had a great time doing it though

Gerard DC5

Advanced Member
Hey welcome. Im another from just outside Glasgow. I ended up driving to Worcester to pick mines up but as everyone else has said its well worth it :)

Brophy

Advanced Member
Thanks guys. I am just outside Glasgow Brophy. Yea I have been having a look lots of great looking cars.

Flatout1 where abouts are you based?
There are good ones out there and shouldn't let distance put you off I travelled down to Bradford for mine :)

Brockstar89

Advanced Member
Thanks all. Na the distance isn't a problem, it should be good to go a road trip to get a DC5.

Is there many meets up in Scotland?

ozzy147

Advanced Member
Im from Glasgow too, your making a good choice going for the DC5. i Have just bought mine a week ago and from my recent experience trolling the market there is nothing much worth looking at in Scotland. I bought mine off of Torque-GT down in Exeter who have a great reputation on the forums for selling excellent DC5's, worth considering as you get a 3 month warranty and dont need to worry about paying the RAC to do vehicle inspections and being dissapopinted after travelling a long distance

Brockstar89

Advanced Member
Got my DC5 and I couldnt be happier :)

Went and picked it up on Saturday and drove it back up the road from doncaster :)

I will post pictures later on.

Brockstar89

Advanced Member
Modifications are:
Lowered on Eibach springs
Double Din Alpine bluetooth stereo
Infinity front speakers and vibe rear speakers
Kosei direzza wheels 17" lightweight forged wheels with Toyo T1R 215/45 tyres
Tegiwa short shift
Powerflex gearbox mount insert
Clear side repeaters
Front and Rear EBC Yellowstuff pads with Kinetix drilled and grooved discs and goodridge brake hoses
Mugen resovoir covers
Spoon front strut brace
Fog light relocated to rear lights
Front camber bolt
Rear camber arm

I think a Glasgow meet is a great idea