Newbie girl DC5 owner

Char_x

DC5 Alex said:
haha no worries

EDIT: wow, sorry didn't realise they were that LARGE!
You had a nice ep2, I don't recognise it though but the dc5 is defiently a much better upgrade ;)

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Char_x said:
Thank you :) and haha are cw really faster?! lol and I know the mugen may restrict power but I'm not fussed about that, I love my car just the way it is and it's more about visual for me than performance anyway
Cw are faster the paint is lighter, Welcome enjoy the teg :xgrin:

Char_x

Really late reply but thank you for all your comments :) I had trouble uploading pictures on here but I now have photobucket which makes life a lot easier haha but here's some pictures of my old ep2 for those that asked :D

I need to start a build thread of my dc5 as he looks a bit different now too so watch this space ;)

DC5 Alex

Char_x said:
Really late reply but thank you for all your comments :) I had trouble uploading pictures on here but I now have photobucket which makes life a lot easier haha but here's some pictures of my old ep2 for those that asked :D

Thats my old ep2 in the background, the one that had red wheels at the time. in the pic its imbetween your car and the number plate ciivjk. asked you if you could move near the end so I could drive out lol