Newbie girlie DC5 Owner :) xx

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
Hiya guys!

N00bie on the forum so thought I would pop up my first thread now that i have just left my deposit on my new teg, which I pick up next Sunday!!!!!!! Gosh it's going to be such a loooooooooonnnngggg week :D

My names Emmsy from North Yorkshire, I'm new to the DC5 scene but not to Hondas.
My first Honda was a 1998 UKDM Integra Type R which I had for 3 years, followed by my current car a 1996 JDM Integra Type R and I have also had a 2005 Milano EP3 CTR which I ran over winter last year and took my teg off the road to save her from all the salty nasty winter roads.

So as mentioned I have left a deposit on my first ever DC5 - he's a 2001 Championship White DC5 with the C Pack and he also has a few other extras including:

Spoon Springs
Spoon Filter
Spoon Strut Brace
Spoon Gearknob - there's a lot of SPOON going on here LOL
RBC Manifold
Rear Parcel Shelf - which is quite rare apparently?
Mugen Twinloop exhaust system
Gas bonnet struts
Push Button start

My plans are attend a few car events Japfest etc, Track-day most likely Croft out with the H.O.T guys again and hopefully meet some of you lovely lot and your tegs at events & meets :)

Here's a pic I took today, will get a thread started up in Gallery once I get him home and more pictures taken :) :) :)

Emmsy xx

bennn

Advanced Member
Looks nice. I did see this advertised when looking for mine and thought it looked a good one! Private reg is a good one too! Best of luck with it :)

DC5RS

DC5
Welcome to the forum. The car looks unblemished great choice and very nice extras. Waiting to see more pics in the gallery, till then enjoy your ride :)

Mark_teg

Staff member
Welcome Emmsy :)

Car looks good! I was about to say take care learning the car as we've heard of a few accidents lately...but judging by your experience you'll be fine! Enjoy 8)

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
Keep the spoon theme going and get a Spoon N1 backbox

B Pipe and Header too if you have deep enough pockets ;)

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
Thanks so much for all the welcomes guys :)
Means a lot indeed!

Short stuff - if I had the money I would but my pockets are empty after buying him hehehe

BenSayers

Advanced Member
Welcome!

I'm new myself. If you end up going to croft post something up as that's just down the road from me.

Looks like you've had a decent collection of Hondas already, pretty jealous!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

jasondc55

Advanced Member
Hi . Lets see that Dc5 on track . I have Just read your post again fair play to your track wishes it would do your car justice just washing it and driving down the local shop. :xaiweb5:

yosin

Advanced Member
Hi Emmsy. Glad you finally got your Teg :)

I was going to see this teg before i got mine as it is fairly local to me but never went through.

Looks like a nice clean motor, have fun driving it back!

oh btw, the seller did have on the advert he wanted to change one of the arch liners, but noticed that hes taken it off the advert recently. Not sure if its been done but just a heads up for you.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Very nice Teg and good mods to get you going.

Seems like you are very familiar to Hondas. Looks like it's going to a very good home.

Enjoy!

Adam

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
Thanks again to everyone for the lovely replies!! :)
Yoisin - thanks for the heads up, will have a look at that on Sunday.

Aaaahhhhhh only 5 more sleeps LOL