Newbie in Devon. Pics added!!

darrenk

Hi I have been a member on here for a while now and I have finally managed to buy a dc5 after 3 years of wanting one. I have had a 96 spec dc2 and a 55 plate ep3 premier model but the dc5 is the best one I have had yet. My dc5 is a 2001 model in good condition and is completly standard. I'm only going to be doing a few subtle mods but mainly just going for the clean look and keep it for as long as I can. I'll post some pics up soon when I get some decent photos.

darrenk

Re: Newbie in Devon.

Pictures!!!! Sorry if pictures are to big, i did look to see what the maximum size was but i didnt find anything. Hope you enjoy.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Lovely and clean!!!

Nice line up there, I was in Kingsbridge not so long ago... welcome to the Forum 8)

darrenk

Yeah I do love my hondas and the dc5 is by far the best so far. The power difference even between the dc5 and the civic is so much beter and smoother delivery. I no the dc5 has 20bhp more but you dont relize how much difference there is between the ep3 and dc5 until you have owned them both.

Some of the roads around here are quite good but the police are everywhere and vosa to.