Newbie introducing himself

Rusty

Hello all, just signed up as very interested in owning a DC2 or DC5 depending on budget and insurance.

Currently own a Peugeot 106 GTi that is used by Spec R as one of their demo cars.

I've decided after owning the 106 for just over a year I want something abit sturdier.

Have various cars on list for a budget of 14/15k. As to insurance what does everyone reccomend to use? Currently with Admiral.

Many thanks.

kaz6160

:D hello got to be dc5 blue,blue,blue. insurancetry adrian flux (best for us) or tesco but make sure quote is for dc5

Rusty

Ah right cheers, was looking at either blue or white DC5's.

I tried Adrian Flux last night just waiting for reply as Pug groups use them too, will try Tesco's too as was with them last year for insuraance but were to expensive so went with admiral this year.

truffs

As KAZ says blue blue blue! DC2 or DC5 your choice. DC2 very raw, many smiles to your face, very few extras, uk cars and import. DC5 less raw, better looking, rarer, good extras, import only Both are awesome track and road cars. My best advice is to go for a test drive in both, only you can decide.

o yes, welcome to the forum :D

T666YPR

Yes buy a blue one.It's the new white :wink:

Plenty of posts in the insurance section,take your pick.

Oh,and welcome aboard 8)