Newbie RichA from Wiltshire

RichA

Advanced Member
Hi guys and gals, I'm Rich I'm 22 from the Swindon area and have been the proud owner of a PFL CW DC5 for around a month now.

After being spotted by Max the other day i thought it was about time that i introduced myself, I bought the car from a member of this forum and upon viewing it knew i had to have it! After looking at Renaultsport Megane 250s and a few other hot hatches the DC5 was just so much more exciting and I've always had a soft spot for Hondas! Coming from a tiny Peugeot 107 it was pretty much a night and day difference in terms of performance, but didn't take long to get used to and i absolutely love every aspect of the car.

I can see myself spending too much money on modifications and keeping it in tip top condition, I aim to get some pictures of the car up soon when I've given it a proper clean.

When I bought it it had been lowered on Eibach Pro kit springs with an AEM V2 intake. Since then i have also fitted a Tegiwa short shifter and A Beatrush plate relocator. I'm planning on getting a FRSU done and give the brakes a new lease of life.

I'm looking forward to seeing loads of DC5's at Japfest to get a bit of inspiration!

Cheers!

Rich

Mark_teg

Staff member
Hi Rich and welcome :)

That's quite a step up from a 107!! Be sure to be careful and of course enjoy.

See you at japfest ;)

RichA

Advanced Member
Thanks Mark!

Yeah it was quite a step up, but i'm handling it fine , its amazing how quickly you can get used to the power.

See you there! it's gonna be a shame to leave it in the car park.