Newbie soon becoming DC5 owner

emaresea

Hello one and all.

About to acquire blue DC5 hopefully this Friday! :D Been SVAd today. Just to be certain I'm having it RAC inspected tomorrow. Then all I've got left is the expensive stuff: insurance and paying for the car!

Test drove it last week :D The grin gets wider every day, as the car gets nearer, I'm like a kid unable to wait for Christmas.

Made some insurance enquiries about a month ago and cheapest quote I got was from Priviledge (older owner, 50+ am I going through my teens again - hope so and full no claims). Any one got any recent advice re insurance?

Any other advice for new owner - all suggestions gratefully received?

emaresea

Steve

Buying from Bristol Import Centre, Fishponds, Bristol.

Everyone here seems so positive about the DC5, I'm really looking forward to getting it. DC5 recommended by a friend who drags CRXs with 380+bph. He says he can't justify getting one himself so next best thing is to get someone he knows to get one!!!

T666YPR

Hi Martin,and welcome aboard 8)

It's true,it feels like the Teg knocks years off of you :D

It's the sort of car you wanted when you were younger,to show off to your mates,but couldn't afford one :twisted:

(obviously when I say "you",I mean people in general;not just You :wink: )

Simon

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
Hi Martin

welcome to the world of DC5's.

You will be :D even more when you've had chance to enjoy driving it as an owner! Great fun to have a blast when the time is right and perfectly civilised for cruising when in traffic.
The best car I've owned by far. 8)
Hope you enjoy owning one just as much as the rest of us do.

Chris