newbie!! (sort of!)

mikegsi

Staff member
did a deal with martin_dc5 today and am now the proud owner of my 2nd teg!

feels good to be back! (though most will say i never really left! ;) )

Tim J

Advanced Member
Welcome back Newbie :D

You missed this place too much then? :D

You still got the little Crx as well?

Cheers

Tim J

LeeH

Advanced Member
Alright Noob!

Don'f forget ot use the search function before you star asking lots of noob questions :xlol:

mikegsi

Staff member
It's like home from home!! ;)

I did a deal with the Crx for a prelude that I sold to part fund the jdm ctr, was a cracking little car that though and what made it even more special was the fact it was 20yrs old, pretty much standard yet still gave most things a run for their money round croft!!

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Aw Hell..now NOBODY will catch you up on your posts on here...it`ll be 6000 soon...youll never be away!! ...Welcome home Mike =D>

ashdelsol7

Advanced Member
mike you were on the civic type r forum werent you?! im sure i recognise your sig from that site?!

mikegsi

Staff member
Yes mate, also on tro, Crx uk, dc2, jne, as well as a few other forums, managed to keep the same username on all of them too

ashdelsol7

Advanced Member
thought it was you. i managed to keep my same username, havent changed it since owning the del sol and have always kept it so i don;t forget my username :oops: so you happy to be back with the dc5 then? i only had my civ for around 5months and much prefer the teg

mikegsi

Staff member
its standard at the moment other than my spoon gearnob, but ive been lucky enough to get a gruppem lined up almost straight away and a kakimoto cat back system which all being well will be getting put on this weekend :D

ive took no pics of it as yet but i got it from martin_dc5, his for sale thread is still (until it gets cleaned by mods!) active in the private cars for sale section