Newbie ....... sort of

Si

Parts Trader
Im a newbie to a DC5 for certain.... :D but not to hondas.... :D

I know a few of you already too.... though I better say Hi :xwavey: as its looks like I may be attending this forum a lot more soon :wink: :arrow:

mikegsi

Staff member
just try not to go down the route that a lot of people ten d to take which ends up with ep3!!

anyway, how do matey! :D

T666YPR

Owdoo :xwavey:

Hope it doesn't get too tricky with all us Simon's knocking about on here! :lol:

Si

Parts Trader
Thanks for the welcome.......

It was a DC2 originally ... which i sold to my other half......... so I then got a S2K.... now shes upgrading/swopping to a lower mileage DC5...
:)

type-r-dunk

Advanced Member
Hi Si nice to see you over here, Hope you gave the other half a good deal when you sold the car to her. Thought she would have rather had the s2k how did you swing that one :lol:
Dunx

Si

Parts Trader
type-r-dunk said:
Hi Si nice to see you over here, Hope you gave the other half a good deal when you sold the car to her. Thought she would have rather had the s2k how did you swing that one :lol:
Dunx
Erm.... she didnt like yellow Dunx! :arrow: I had to have a yellow one :wink: You must pop in for a beer or two next time your down this way visiting the friends/family :roll:

mikegsi said:
so could you be the first twin dc5 family on here?
Noooo :roll: a DC5 (hopefully~) & a s2k :wink:.

I just need to convince her too let me mod it :| :idea: :?:

Si

Parts Trader
Yesterday my DC2 (Si's old car!) left us :cry: :cry: :cry: after 4.5 years of happy motoring :cry:

And in her place on our driveway stands.........

:shock: :shock:

A lovey shiney silver DC5 :D :D

She is great and makes the fact that i sold the CW DC2 easier to come to terms with as she really did scrub up nice :wink:
Been driving around today grinning like a cheshire cat :oops: :oops:

The DC5 is a 2001 and i had been told that she was standard!....
However on closer inspection on getting home at 8pm last night (Si and me on our knees on the driveway with a torch) discovered that the once standard exhaust has at somepoint been replaced and in its place sits a Mugen twin loop exhaust :D :wink: .....
Can't wait to get under the bonnet for a proper look to see what other treasures we can find :wink: :shock:

I will get some pics of her as soon as the weather holds out long enough :wink:

:xnewbie: ****Kelly**** :xnewbie:

Suped

Advanced Member
welcome aboard and a OH NO...!!! not another Silver teg owner!! bordering the line of "common" now, hehee :lol: :p

dan the man

Advanced Member
nice one kelly, twin loop like this :arrow:

glad your happy.U could do some real pulling in that girl! :p

:xhaha: si.....lol

get some pics up then witht the boy washing the bonnet like this one as its one of my favourite pics i have ever seen..just ace eh folks? :D

DTM 8)

Si

Parts Trader
I dont think Si would fit in those clothes anymore Dan :wink: :wink:

Thanks everyone :arrow:

Well heres the pic :arrow:

Kelly :)

dan the man

Advanced Member
imagine driving through the neighbourhood... :shock: :shock:

yellow S2K AND DC5 on drive....my god id be over with my phone..

cool as kel!!

DTM 8) (get the boy on it!)

Si

Parts Trader
Heres another taster tho :arrow: Getting some super go juice on way too see SAW 2 .. still not a great pic..... but..