Newbie, South Cheshire

gleavy86

Hi all, finnaly found my 1st DC5 :D Picked it up last nite and love it. 05 plate with the modulo kit and a mugen twin loop being the only mod. The car is no virgin the site as she has an itr-dc5 sticker in the back window.........?

Any way hopefully this sites a bit more welcoming than 306gti6.com :lol: as i have well n truely had enough of the french car scene :roll:

Attachments

dp9901

Advanced Member
if the reg is KUR at the end then i think its my old car from bout six months ago.miss it a bit look after it for me :( :D :D

gleavy86

:wink: I will do m8!! i work away in the week, so hopefully keep the mileage down and only take her out when its dry :) wrong time of the year for white cars :lol:
do you have any more info on history etc any problems when u owned her?

many thanks, and thanks for the welcome every1 :D

dp9901

Advanced Member
hi , with regards to my old car, never had any major probs with it i had the alignment done which sorted out a pulling issue when i first had it ,you prob got the print out of settings,i changed the water pump on it as it had a very slight sign of a leak so did it before it had chance to get any worse it is a genuine honda part so no worries there.the wheels were refurbished in july 2007, but it gave no problems or hassle whilst i owned it apart from trying to keep it clean in the great british weather. enjoy it its lovely :D

gleavy86

:D thanks m8, am trying to, find myself washing it everytime i take it out........not had a dry day since i picked it up :cry: so my sponge is about worn out :lol:

like you say defo a summer colour 8)

Yes av got the alignment report, nice to know its set up rite, many thanks again for the info m8 , always nice to speak to original owners, get an idea of history etc.

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
Welcome to the forum mate. :xwave:

White cars and winter do not mix... I know your pain. :roll: