Newbie, well kind of!

ITR BOY

Advanced Member
Hi all, back again with my 5th DC5 and 11th Type R!

Ive just bought a immaculate example today from Kimi on here, a CW 52 plate, big credit to her for keeping the car absolute perfect,
I intend to keep it how she left it, and keep for many years now as DC5's are becoming more harder to find with good mileage and condition, good to be back after a 3 year gap from DC5 ownership!!

tico_87

Advanced Member
5th DC5?! Your mad lol what is it that made you comeback to DC5 ownership again?

ITR BOY

Advanced Member
I grown up a bit and liked the sports executive cars. had a few Audi A4's incuding a DTM and now a 2.0T special edition which is now up for sale, cant fault them. they are great cars, luxury, power, build quality, toys etc.. but always missed the teg,, hopefully when funds allow,il be able to own both!

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
welcome back, you definately got yourself another immaculate teg :) p.s. hopefully the battery tie bar isnt to your taste and you will want to sell it ;) lol

ITR BOY

Advanced Member
Cheers CaLi , Im quite liking the tie bar to be honest :xgrin:, only thing I may change on the car is the black Recaro interior for a Red one if I got the chance eventually,see how it goes, made up with the car though.

kimi

Advanced Member
:xwavey: glad you are pleased with teggy,
it gave me loads of fun miles, it had got to the stage where i just couldnt give it the care it has always had though,
so pleased to know its gone to someone who is going to look after it.

xrofl at CaLi tie bar worth another try :p

kimi :wub: