Newbie with Championship White PFL DC5

DH94

Hi everyone,

I stay in East Kilbride, just outside Glasgow.
Picked up my CW DC5 a couple of weeks ago, needs a wee bit of work but pretty happy with it! Showing 115k on clock but mix of miles/km and actual mileage is around 85k.
I have previously owned:
2008 Renault Twingo GT (with cool sunroof for many more horsepowers)
2007 Nissan 350z (BRIGHT orange)
1999 Honda Integra Type R (black/money pit)
And now I'm here with you guys with my DC5 .

Just got it back from its inspection at Automek. Needs new front brakes, timing chain sorted and the diff may be faulty... Not the best of news and I'd rather buy a shiny new exhaust but it is a 13 year old car so I guess I can't complain too much.

Once all that is sorted I'll just add bits and bobs, nothing too mental and just see how things go!

Will be taking plenty more photos in the coming months but here she is up at Cathkin Braes mountain bike trail the other night.

Cheers
Daniel

Brophy

Advanced Member
Another Glasgow owner damn lol we've got quite a following now.

Welcome along mate, Baird is the man for any work needing done.

Only place I trust with my supercharged Teg

DH94

Cheers guys! I saw your Teg in Automek on Wednesday night Brophy stunning looking thing
Haha yes new number plates are on the list, my OCD does not enjoy the fact that neither plate is on straight...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

injection imports

Parts Trader
Welcome to the forum... must have been a good guy to suggest you join here. :xgrin:

If you want a TODA timing chain or anything give me a shout for a price....or an exhaust ;)