Newbish owner from West London

bud

Hello all

Been on ITR-DC5.com for a while now but never said hello. Probably will know %50 of you guys on here from CTRO and TRO but ill introduce myself anyways

I'm Dan and have recently picked up a lovely DC5 which i am very happy with. This is my 3rd K20 equpied car so certianly no stranger of the way these engines work and the potential

Car is on 118,000 miles but feels tighter than all my pervious car i have owned. VTEC still pulls strong and the handling compared to my EP3 is far superior

Car has full service history and including Japanse, even the original invoice from when it was bought in Japan and invoice from when it was bought in england for £14,000 back in 2005. All serivce work done at Honda . Its even has all the japanese manuals plus endless certificates, import grade, BITMA mileage etc

bud

Thanks buddy

The colour is very nice although some consider it very un type r like, i was one of them. It grew on me though and when i saw one in the flesh i knew i wanted one

I like the look of yours, ill have a quick read through your thread

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
WTTC buddy and blue is the best colour mate, although I like the black interior in mines. :xyes:

nwcivic

Advanced Member
Welcome! you must be fairly local, I'm in NW London!

Car looks good! what's the plans?

bud

WTTC buddy and blue is the best colour mate, although I like the black interior in mines. :xyes:
That would look very nice, do you have black wheels? I recently saw a Artic blue ITR with Red recaros in, actually looked fantastic

Welcome! you must be fairly local, I'm in NW London!

Car looks good! what's the plans?
Im near heathrow airport, uxbridge, ruislip way. Anywhere near you?

No plans yet. I had a 240 bhp Ep3 before and a 321 bhp turo'd civic. I think i am going to chillout this time. I may look into getting a FRSU done along with some decent coilovers but nothing just yet. Also looking to ditch the yoko PS2's for some AD08's :)

Welcome Dan, looks like a nice example you picked up :)
Thanks Blueguy

Was very impressed with its when i drove it home from Northampton, nice roads on the way back

bud

Thanks dotty

Forgot to mention also the car has a Mugen twin loop exhaust from when it was imported, even have the manual for it in the history folder.

Would like to swap it though as its a bit quiet for my liking but maybe combining it with a racer header might give me the tone i want :xking:

tico_87

Advanced Member
Welcome, I live in battersea SW London :) not bought a dc5 yet but hope to soon. You ever go to WLC meet down in uxbridge?

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
I have white wheels with Purple H badges looks the business. check my build Thread Teegwa there should be a recent phot in their.

nwcivic

Advanced Member
Im near heathrow airport, uxbridge, ruislip way. Anywhere near you?

No plans yet. I had a 240 bhp Ep3 before and a 321 bhp turo'd civic. I think i am going to chillout this time. I may look into getting a FRSU done along with some decent coilovers but nothing just yet. Also looking to ditch the yoko PS2's for some AD08's :)
Yeah Im in Harrow! Nice line up of cars! looking forward to what you do with this.

TypeRiter on here is near/in Heathrow too, I'm sure he will chime in soon.

bud

Welcome, I live in battersea SW London :) not bought a dc5 yet but hope to soon. You ever go to WLC meet down in uxbridge?
No mate, are they the ones in sainburys car park?

I used to organise the meets at wembley stadium, have a look below

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=220793&p=2713115&hilit=wembley+retail+meet#p2713115

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=207807&p=2561492&hilit=wembley+retail+meet#p2561492

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=213358

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=215440

I have white wheels with Purple H badges looks the business. check my build Thread Teegwa there should be a recent phot in their
Ill have a look in a mintue buddy, i think white and blue looks excellent

Yeah Im in Harrow! Nice line up of cars! looking forward to what you do with this.

TypeRiter on here is near/in Heathrow too, I'm sure he will chime in soon.
Yup i know sunny, actually good mates with him. He only lives down the road from me

tico_87

Advanced Member
Yep that's the one, people are actually told not to go in there and keep to the best buy car park but not everyone listens lol

Should pop in to some meets, get a huge variety of cars attending, just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I haven't been in quite some months as I sold my civic.

bud

Yep that's the one, people are actually told not to go in there and keep to the best buy car park but not everyone listens lol

Should pop in to some meets, get a huge variety of cars attending, just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I haven't been in quite some months as I sold my civic.
Yeah ill pop down to the next one

When is it?