Newby from Wigan ( PFL CW DC5 C pack) PICS !!!!!!!

SPOON TEG

Hiya everyone

My names Michael...and yep I'm from Wigan =P

Thought best to introduce myself while i have a bit of time.... been on this site a while but due to not having a DC5 ( had an FN2 ) i kept pretty quiet and just looked on for ideas, help and advice ( and where to buy my dc5 from )

And with this last month i finally bought my DC5 = ) , my 4th Type R now and i couldn't be happier

I initially went to look at a Blue dc5 with only 44,000 miles on the clock that they had ( and actually put a deposit on it ) ... but i could see a white one hidden away in the corner complete with Mugen wing and a Fujitsubo power getter exhaust , and i just couldn't get that car out of my head.....even knowing it had already been sold to a local chap i still begged and pleaded with Darren to sell it to me instead as was ready to buy now ...no finance ...no buggering about. Until a few days later he got back in touch the other lad was messing about too much so he asked me if i still wanted it ....too bloody right i did = )

There she is in all her glory all prepped for me to pick up = ) ( thanks again Darren you legend )

Let the modding commence lol ...i couldn't wait to get her home , first thing i did was put my Fighters on and loved it .....but due to the fact i was soon to be lowering the car with some Tein springs on the OEM dampers i was worried about the wheels rubbing on the arches so decided best to take them off as didn't want to roll the arches and potentially ruin the paint !!!! plus i love the white on white lol

Buddy club LM Fitted on Buddy club rail nice and low and surprisingly comfy = )

Gathers radio i sourced of ebay till i manage to get a UK one ....and my OMP WRC steering wheel complete with " I'm a twat " gloves lol =P ...wheel has a nice dish and the suede is a nice touch = )

....took the gaiter off as had a hole in it plus will be fitting a K tune Billet arm soon so made sense

The Nicest air freshener !!!!!!! lol

Had her in last week with Stevie and Donald at grinspeed for my springs to be fitted and a FRSU really happy with the results and they are top lads ...even bought me my dinner lol =P

Lowered 25/20 mm gives the DC5 a nice stance without the rear rake that other springs give = ) the fast road set up is spot on too just a shame roads are so poor right now =(

Tein strut brace fitted thanks to Jake for selling me it lol = )

And heres how she sits now = )

Going to start again with the modding in the new year just get Xmas out the way first !!! =P

Glad to be able to properly be a member of the club now ...hopefully get to know all you guys and join in on some meets = )

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
Looks awesome apart from that hideous spoiler I know somewhere you can dispose of it so you might aswell send it to me and I'll get it sorted 😜😂

SPOON TEG

Dazaturbo said:
Looks awesome apart from that hideous spoiler I know somewhere you can dispose of it so you might aswell send it to me and I'll get it sorted
Lol I am actually buying a standard spoiler " just incase " so you never know ..... lol

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
MikeR_DC5 said:
Lol I am actually buying a standard spoiler " just incase " so you never know ..... lol
Let me know if you sell 👍🏻

The car looks stunning mate 😎

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Should`ve got the blue one mate,white`s a tad on the slow side :xlol: ...welcome along,enjoy your fabulous car Mike :xvtec:

SPOON TEG

cheers buddy and i couldn't do it the white just looks " proper " to me lol ....i do wonder who did buy the blue one as it sold a few days after i swapped for the white one ...could be someone on here ?

SPOON TEG

I do love it lol slowly putting my stand on it and improving little bits ...its a Gen Mugen wing and Fujitsubo Power getter ( both came on it from Japan )

MikeR_DC5 said:
I do love it lol slowly putting my stand on it and improving little bits ...its a Gen Mugen wing and Fujitsubo Power getter ( both came on it from Japan )
Excellent, mine has a Mugen Twin Loop and it came with it from Japan. I was over the moon when I found out. Mine needs a new double din head unit. I am currently driving without a functioning head unit!

SPOON TEG

Latest upgrade for the car = )

Volk TE37's 17x7.5 et40 fit absolutely spot on no arch rub = )

SPOON TEG

FRussell222 said:
Welcome

Im just new here too!
Loving the wheels
Nice to meet a fellow Russell lol =) and thank you very much they need some touching up and a smidgen more camber on the rear just to be safe

Hope you are enjoying your DC5 ? = )

SPOON TEG

lol Yep Michael Russell ( let the Facebook search begin hahahaha =P )

I got mine end of October from torque GT...already had some nice parts fitted from japan i have just been doing a bit of trial and error seeing what works and what doesnt its all part of the journey ....really want a blue recaro seat and blue suede steering wheel ...the itch is strong lol

Kenz

Advanced Member
Lovely car, im from blackpool. I dont think there's many dc5 owners in the north west.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPOON TEG

Cheers mate and it does seem mostly down south to be fair however i have bumped into the same dc5 in wigan a few times lol