Newby ready to buy dc5

leanneb88

Hi all, currently looking for the perfect dc5 at the moment after years of wanting one! Nearly bought a jdm dc2 but decided wait a bit longer to buy my dream car, currently own a civic

-Leanne

scottj15

Advanced Member
Hi Leanne, I remember your civic from epcivic.com. I use to be on there quite a bit when I had my milano. Looks good, it's changed a lot since the last time I saw it!

What colour DC5 are looking for?

Welcome :xwavey:

DC5RS

DC5
Welcome to the forum :) You made a good decision waiting for a DC5 i didnt regret it and I am sure you will not as well.

Pawzo

Welcome, best decision you'll ever make. Puts a smile on your face every time you see it on the drive, let alone getting behind the wheel!

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Hi and welcome Leanne!

It'll be a completely different car from the ep3, you will love the dc5 :D have you test drove one yet? :)

leanneb88

not yet RE spirit, tho ive seen many at car shows/meets. I will be thee proudest owner ever! ill be like a meerkat out my bedroom window lookin at it in pure love lol

Hoping for a blue one but may get CW, tho blue is my dream! i seen a red one but as owner of milano civic i dont wanna end up 50 shades of pink again!