newera parts - shocking service

Stoo

Whining.....
So you ordered something special order with a no refund policy, spat your dummy when you realised how
Long it was going to take for delivery, (on your terms no less as you're out the country) asked for a refund and got Told No?

In all honesty buddy, I can't see what they have done Wrong here......

dotty

Advanced Member
Stoddie - long time no see - pics of your R35!

You had a porker last time you came on here.

brucey87

Advanced Member
I ordered a ETD from them before and had no issues but that was 2 years ago.

was thinking about ordering some Advan RGII's from them aswel in the future. thanks for the heads up

raz786

Advanced Member
I can see where newera are coming from. A special order is usually non refundable an delays can occur unfortunately. Can't really see a case for trading standards personally, but each to their own.

stoddie

Advanced Member
Stoo said:
So you ordered something special order with a no refund policy, spat your dummy when you realised how
Long it was going to take for delivery, (on your terms no less as you're out the country) asked for a refund and got Told No?

In all honesty buddy, I can't see what they have done Wrong here......
read the posts mate!

my point is the fact i was told 2 weeks and cancelled an order from the states, which incidentally i probably would of had by now.

these type of people create their own terms and conditions - and make it up as they go along! it doesnt take a lot of time to inform someone of delays, if they had said at the beginning that it was going to take 8 weeks then i wouldnt of cancelled my original order. rant over.......

alright dotty - hows things.....

just for you!

stoddie

Advanced Member
dotty said:
Stoddie - long time no see - pics of your R35!

You had a porker last time you came on here.
had a few cars since then mate.....

had the 911 c4s and got a mazda3 mps for carting the dog around. but boys and their toys - the mazda didnt stay standard for very long..... changed the top mounted intercooler for a front mounted cp-e unit, a cobb turbo down pipe and a remap seen it at 350bhp through the front wheels. It was an absolute hoot to drive not much that wouldnt touch it and most were so unsuspecting..... but in order to save my license it went, as did the 911.

I picked up an rs4 avant in the summer - was nice but just didnt do it for me.....

then picked up the GTR a couple of weeks before christmas. In 1 word its "awesome!"

hows tricks with you?

dotty

Advanced Member
Very nice - how does it compare to the porker?

All good with me mate - except I clearly need your wage!

stoddie

Advanced Member
the porker was snails pace compared to the GTR

the rs4 and the porker was about the same.......

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
simply gorge!!!!

Does it feel heavy to drive, they just look so big. Would also be my first choice of car if I had a spare £50k :shock: k

stoddie

Advanced Member
sure! you should go test drive one if theyre local to you......

you still got the dc5?

and also one of the rs4

stoddie

Advanced Member
coyote_dc5 said:
simply gorge!!!!

Does it feel heavy to drive, they just look so big. Would also be my first choice of car if I had a spare £50k :shock: k
its a bit difficult to explain how it feels.

its pretty planted, and acceleration is awesome - but the rear is twitchy - but still feels heavyish. i remember loosing the rear end for a brief moment on the dc5 but i think that was due to lift off oversteer......

on breaking is when you realise how heavy the car actually is - but like the dc5 the standard brake set up is pretty good.

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
does it have everything the dc5 had and more or are there things you miss about the teg??

rodney

Advanced Member
I had a passenger ride in Integrastella's whilst seeing him. It was torrential rain but could he gave it a few beans. Everything seemed huge, seats/dash etc. Naff all leg space in the back.

V impressed by it though.

stoddie

Advanced Member
dotty said:
Dribble :green:

I do still have the DC5 (second one) :)

Miss yours?
i do miss it now and again

only thing i dont miss is the insurance premiums - i was paying £600 with the exhaust, gruppe m - which is the same as impaying for the GTR

stoddie

Advanced Member
coyote_dc5 said:
does it have everything the dc5 had and more or are there things you miss about the teg??
one thing i miss was the gruppe m noise on the integra! simply awesome......

i bought one for the rs4 - at a cost of £1300, but sadly they dont make 1 for the GTR!