NGS Bodykit on Ebay

celox performance

Advanced Member
I've just seen this bodykit on Ebay which looks quite nice from what I can make out. I see there's 2 been sold and wondering if anyone from this forum have bought them :) . What are peoples opinions of this kit?

Ebay item number 270357361139

Dixcelbrake

Advanced Member
Yes we made them and we have 3 sets in stock now. We use special gel coat and mixture of fiber glass so the bodykit itself is very flexible but lighter and stronger than original items.

Fancy a group buy?

Newty

Advanced Member
Is it not the INGS kit???

A few cars on here have them, I reckon they are the nicest piece for these cars by a mile. I have the side skirts, whicj alone look uber cool...and give a great low ride look.

Only thing is the front bumper is low and sticks out further at the bottom front....watch those kerbs!!!

celox performance

Advanced Member
Dixcelbrake said:
Yes we made them and we have 3 sets in stock now. We use special gel coat and mixture of fiber glass so the bodykit itself is very flexible but lighter and stronger than original items.

Fancy a group buy?
How much would it be to fit the kit and spray it? I'm VERY tempted :D

Dixcelbrake

Advanced Member
Hi

For the kit I can do it for you for £1000 fitted, this is the last kit we can do it for £399 they are normally £800. We just doing this special offer to let every know about our quality.

If you want to do it, we can get this done for you but I will need you to put photos and review on this kit and our service after we fitted.

Dixon

Dixcelbrake

Advanced Member
You have PM, this is the last kit we have available. Just sold 2 to N.I today...

They are normally £800 plus shipping for this kit.

Hancock

Advanced Member
how about a special deal on mugen rear diffuser, side skirts and front lip, i would be very interested then :)

Might get a group buy on this dixon

Dixcelbrake

Advanced Member
We don't have any Mugen kit in right now but we will get some in soon.

Are you talking about the facelift mugen kit?

Just to let you know guys, we have a in house bodyshop so we can now do paint job, fitting body kit and crash repair.

Dixon

Dixcelbrake

Advanced Member
Need to know which kit you want from Mugen, we can get the normal old Mugen bodykit for DC5 or the facelift one but to fit early DC5.

Hancock

Advanced Member
Dixcelbrake said:
Need to know which kit you want from Mugen, we can get the normal old Mugen bodykit for DC5 or the facelift one but to fit early DC5.
This one but for the pre-facelift incluing the front lip not the whole bumper, not really into the full body kits but this looks awesome imo

rm_glasgow

Advanced Member
hi dixel i bought the ings front bumper from you about a month ago, you dont supply any mesh or clips for the bit where the h badge would be any advice on how i can get it meshed up thanks

Dixcelbrake

Advanced Member
You can get a Mesh from B&Q to glue or screw in it, from now all the bodykit we supply will have the mesh provided as well.

JDC5

Charged DC5
the Mugen facelift Lip kit does indeed fit the pre-facelift DC5... as these Mugen are only LIP kits lol

here are my versions of the Mugen... if you want the the OEM'ish look i would go for mugen! i've got the mugen rear lip blended into the OEM rear bumper and got some mugen sides skirts... can get these all from vtec direct or going through this company

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/category.aspx?cat=8

here is my car all mugen kitted up... enjoy (just a reason to post pictures of my car lol)

JDC5

Charged DC5
@Hancock... I paid quite a good price for them as i got these way before the whole credit crunch Bull$hit happened, plus when the ££ was alot higher to the Yen... now your more likely to be paying double then me indeed!

@brucey87.... I sooooo wished it was the Rays wheels, but its not! i havent got that sort of money to spend on alloys, these are Rota P1 custom resprayed in Championship White to match the car with a candy red lip around.

haha.. dixon i wish i could say its the rays wheels mate! but i wont lie, its kinda like a replica of the Rays wheels indeed

HTH

JD