NHB teg GK53 OBN

Brecht

Advanced Member
Hi, got this car back in march and registered on here on the same day i bought the car but i'm kind of curious now on the history of the car.
Bought it from SVimports in dover, and took it on the boat back to belgium with me.
What i've found is that it had an accident before, airco condenser is all bent and the bonnet and front bumper have been repainted ( not so wel actually ).
So is the previous owner on here or does someone know it?

Thanks

Brecht

Advanced Member
wasn't really he first post i had in mind though, love the car to bits even though the paperwork isn't complete after 5 months of waiting..
I've driven it a couple of times and i must say i like it alot more than my brother nhb ep3.
Thought it would take a while to get used to driving rhd but after a few hours of driving i got the hang of it :xgrin:
Only mods for the moment are a tegiwa airbox and a universal backbox which will be replaced by a complete rm01a.
Also thinking it had full black interior , as i only have red seats, black door cards and carpets .. don't really mind as the seats are like new ^_^
Engine bay is as new so is the interior only the exterior could use a little polishing.
It had some buddyclub coilovers don't really know what type was just height adjustable but had to be removed as it didn't have a GOCA certificate ( stupid laws in belgium ).

few pics.

Brecht

Advanced Member
some more pics , they are smaller but are taken from the sv imports site when it was still on it.
gearknob was a momo one but really lose so i swapped it for a ep3 knob from a friends car.
hope you like it :)

Vtequila

Dutchy
Looking good man, whats the mileage ? Any other plans with your new teg ?
I advise you to check the boot, if there's water in after it has rained you will have to take off the rear bumper and seal the backlights properly!

Brecht

Advanced Member
Thanks, it's at 592xx km/mls. its done about 54xxx kms in japan and the rest are miles.
Not to bad for a 9 year old car.
I've already checked the boot and all is still dry after a heavy rain, still safe for the moment i guess ^_^.
Mods i want to get are, exhaust header ( still unsure on which one , but i'm following some topics on here ) , probably rrc intake mani, fujitsubo rm01a, already have a tegiwa airbox which sounds brilliant and certainly kpro.
Suspension wise also unsure, belgium requires a 11cm bottom clearence for mot, was thinking about eibach pro line but that would be a close call for mot, so maybe i'll go coilovers so i can still raise it.
Body wise and other mods are taken in consideration , still have alot of time as i want to keep this car as long as prossible.
I really like the oem look of the car so lips and bumpers are probably staying the same , really like the mugen rear lip but i've read some things about it not fitting as it should.
But still waiting for honda's paperwork so i can go to mot and get it on the road.. been 5 months now since i bought it , paperwork is still not complete *sigh*