nicely written article about tegs in btcc

MattSalisbury

Hi guys - glad you enjoyed it. Certainly going to miss having the Integra around although a friend has had one done up as a track day machine so maybe I need to try and get a go to at least sample one from behind the wheel!

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Great read. Read this last night, spent the next hour or so watching the BTCC Integras on Youtube. :)

Then went on Forza and made my own BTCC car and downloaded the Halfords BTCC Vinyl and raced till my heart was content haha! :)

MattSalisbury

The Integra is a car that is going to be missed in the paddock for sure - although hard to believe when you consider its success that it only won races for two seasons. I guess it shows how strong the car was that that is a fact that is overlooked.

I've made an attempt to try and find out a bit more about where the cars all ended up although haven't managed to get too far with it.

I'm not too sure where each of the cars has ended up - suspect a few have headed to Asia. I do know that the car James Kaye raced in two events is still with Barwell as they used it in Dubai earlier in the year and the two Tech-Speed cars from 09/10 went off to the Dominican Republic.

John George wrote off one car in a crash at Brands Hatch and I believe - although might be wrong - that the car Lea Wood raced last year went as a trade-in for his Vectra. I assume that means its gone back to Eurotech unless someone else sold their Vectra for them.

Modmedia

Advanced Member
There was a fellow on Detailingworld username , bromco, I think, that seemed to chat a bit about the Halfords Integras I don't know the extent of his involvement though.

MattSalisbury

My main work with teams running the Integra came in the later days in the series - like Steve Neal said in the article, shame they couldn't stick a turbo in them last year