NiCkO's thead :D

NiCkO

Advanced Member
hi there my names nicky and im currently on the serach for a blue dc5. im going to be puting up my vti coupe up for sale and then saving up for the rest and was wundering if there was a better way of sourceing a good one or if there is any advice for a dc5 n000b. this is my current beloved that will have to make way for the tegus lol.

P.S. hope this thread is ok i wasnt sure on if or where to do a n00b help lol cherrs nicko.

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Hi Nick and welcome along...this could have probs gone in the "Newbies" section but what the h3ll....like your current motor,what specs does she have??....looks very similar to a `Teg,maybe you could put a spoiler on there,think it would look 8) Good hunting mate and don`t forget to check out the "for sale" section on here for a well cherished example ;)

NiCkO

Advanced Member
yer i was trying to look for a newbies section but cuddent see for looking lol and im not one for the spoiler look tbh spec is roughly as follow

Cvic Vti coupe (EM1)
ENGINEB16a2
ITG maxogen
Ngk iridium plugs
5zigen pro race 4-2-1
Virbrant racing de-cat
Skunk2 megapower cat-back
Smoothed and powdercated rocker cover along with full bay colour code with al bolts washers and bracket.
FOOTWORKSFull mister r set up consisting of zeta s superlow coilovers, rear camber links, rear toe links, rear LCA‘s , polyflex rear traling arm bushes,front cambers arms, and roll center adjusters.
Front and rear oem discs with ebc green pads and hel electric blue braided lines.
And rota Rspec 16” wheels with yoko s drives 195/45/16.
EXTERIOR
Toyo sports ek9 style gril
Number plate relocate bracket
Led side lights and 6k hids
And full de-badge allround