NJ51 KTE Silver Teg

typerman7

Guys DOes anyine know NJ51 KTE Silver Teg Type r 44k part history red recaro's etc completley standard been offered for £6500??

Thanks

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
No but that's a good price. Just get a RAC inspection done for £200 or whatever it is if you want peace of mind.

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
typerman7 said:
Guys DOes anyine know NJ51 KTE Silver Teg Type r 44k part history red recaro's etc completley standard been offered for £6500??

Thanks
Any pics or a link would be good ;)

darquinn2006

Advanced Member
Coldfuse said:
silver never came with red :xconfused:
I seen one over here in Ireland a while back with the red interior :xconfused: not unless it was swapped from another dc5

typerman7

HI Guys

Sorry for late reply only just come on yes thats the Dc5 in question and apparantley the interior did come with the car from factory so am told anyway..

So do we think its a good deal and as stated the wheels need refurbing and a ssccuff on corner of front bumper apart from very clean from what the buyers telling me, With it being a rare colour i am tempted

Mark_teg

Staff member
As said above, it is very cheap! So probably worth getting an AA inspection (or equivalent). Admittedly, I never do this myself but at such a bargain price it wont hurt your pocket too much :idea:

Hope it goes well, let us know how you get on :xyes:

ETA: Most DC5s wont have history from Japan. Obviously its common for alloys of that age to need a refurb.

If you add, say £500?? to the advertised price for the scuff/wheels repair and AA inspection, that makes it £7k.
My car has 20k+ more miles, and I wouldn't let it go for that price [-(

Hope that helps.

typerman7

Mark_teg said:
As said above, it is very cheap! So probably worth getting an AA inspection (or equivalent). Admittedly, I never do this myself but at such a bargain price it wont hurt your pocket too much :idea:

Hope it goes well, let us know how you get on :xyes:

ETA: Most DC5s wont have history from Japan. Obviously its common for alloys of that age to need a refurb.

If you add, say £500?? to the advertised price for the scuff/wheels repair and AA inspection, that makes it £7k.
My car has 20k+ more miles, and I wouldn't let it go for that price [-(

Hope that helps.
Cheers for the above mate got a mate who's a mechanic who's going to check it out.. If all goes well want to do the wheels in black.

Will keep you posted hoping to her for £6k well atleast try hey.

ian.herm01

Advanced Member
I have no idea why DC5's coming from Japan don't have service history. I imported mine and it came with the Honda Japan service book stamped and signed by the Honda dealer including all the original delivery inspections. Although it was funny typical Japanese cartoons.

6k is a bagin price if its straight and also not Cat D.

typerman7

ian.herm01 said:
I have no idea why DC5's coming from Japan don't have service history. I imported mine and it came with the Honda Japan service book stamped and signed by the Honda dealer including all the original delivery inspections. Although it was funny typical Japanese cartoons.

6k is a bagin price if its straight and also not Cat D.

He's got a japan service history book don't mean much i suppose, Had it hpi'd all clear, will keep you guys posted.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
My DC5 had loads of invoices from Japan including a service book and the original auction sheet.

Grov

Banned
Always worries me when the first thing an add says is Genuine clean car no hidden problems. Just seems odd to me.

Couldn't hurt to get it checked out my someone who knows there stuff i guess. Could be a great deal..........

You'd expect one with that little mileage to be worth 8k surely?