No clock in my dc5

Teg_Ben

Advanced Member
Why did honda not feel the need to put a clock in my car to tell the time while im driving arond. :idea:

Does anyone else have one? Or is it because the dc5 takes you into a different dimension everytime you hit 6k revs!? :)

fenomeno26

Advanced Member
i am not surprise if the rear parcel shelf and rear wiper are optional then the clock.....maybe a digital clock in the instrument cluster would not weight that much :D

Neil_H

Advanced Member
It's a Honda thing, the S2000 didn't have one, at least for the first 4 model years.

Just get a head unit with a clock, sorted:

lockwood77

Advanced Member
You have awful taste in music Neil... :wink: :lol:

I put a clock in with my other gauges in the spare DIN slot. Another guy has just put the same clock in where his cig lighter is. Easy to fit.

spo_gen

Advanced Member
Neil_H said:
It's a Honda thing, the S2000 didn't have one, at least for the first 4 model years.

Just get a head unit with a clock, sorted:

Or wearing a watch helps.

Stuart_M

Also got a clock in my head unit, it is a jap spec double din Gathers Honda Multi av head unit, not sure if its standard or not so maybe Honda thought the clock would go in there?. It also has the time in Jap spec... and can I work out how to change it?... :oops:

Archie

Advanced Member
you might not have thought of this........try wearing a whatch there quite good for telling the time where ever you are :lol:

Neil_H

Advanced Member
lockwood77 said:
You have awful taste in music Neil... :wink: :lol:
Worlds number 1 DJ :wink:

I do wear a watch too, but that involves moving ones arm - far too much effort.

matt b

Advanced Member
ally_mac said:
The Mofo said:
Mobile phone in the cup holder - it's the way forward 8)
lol true, or mobile in the door pocket on the arm rest beside the window switches

Mine flys out of there under hard braking and rolls around the foot well :lol:

Worst one, moble in the pocket when you get in the car. Falls out under the seat mid journey :x :oops: :lol:

liktup

Advanced Member
I am just using it as a great excuse for being late everywhere :oops: :lol:

Plus this is compunded as my watch has gone back to Switzerland for a service and its taking ages :x :x :roll: :lol: :arrow:

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Makes sense now, i wondered why the previous owner of this Teg in Japan felt the need to fit a Boost Guage style Clock.......

:lol: :lol: