Noble or JCSC?

neolee40

Advanced Member
I been thinking of getting one of these one day. But a few things put me off like reliablity, servicing, boat space, Fueling would you compromise all this for the looks?. I thought I might as well get a JCSC instead. What would you get? a JCSC would make the DC-5 almost as fast as a Noble M12?

dobber

Advanced Member
Stick with the DC5. Reason being as a month or so ago you were going to sell up and go back to a CTR because you were buying a house or something.

The Noble is a lovely car i agree but then so is the Teg.

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
You will always be thinking that under the skin the noble will always still be a mondeo!

I'ld stick with the DC5 :)

CleRICK

Advanced Member
Nobles are far too low, if theres any kind of bump in the road you'd better find another route!

matt b

Advanced Member
Get real guys a noble or a DC5? If you cam afford it get the Noble you shouldnt even have to ask yourself the question :?

A noble does the ton in about 9 secs and a JRSC'd DC5 pushing 280 odd bhp would be around 12-13 secs so the Noble would spank in in the straights and threw the corners with a good pilot!

Dont get me wrong I loved my DC5 and miss it like crazy but some cars are just in another league and the noble is well up the ranks compared to a DC5 IMHO
8)

ps2london

Advanced Member
if u just use it for trackday, well worth the money. very very very fast track car. faster then posh GT3 and a lot cheaper.

but for everyday drive, u may end up call AA very often....

neolee40

Advanced Member
eg3+3 said:
what about a LOTUS EXIGE... very reliable with the toyota engine..
A few of my mates have these, just to let you know my mate blew the engine in less than 4k miles.. thats how reliable they are :) it could of been a human error of course. Also you get very hot in the car and it's very very loud they are nice car.. but have you ever tryed to get into one a f**king nightmare.

matt b

Advanced Member
neolee40 said:
eg3+3 said:
what about a LOTUS EXIGE... very reliable with the toyota engine..
A few of my mates have these, just to let you know my mate blew the engine in less than 4k miles.. thats how reliable they are :) it could of been a human error of course. Also you get very hot in the car and it's very very loud they are nice car.. but have you ever tryed to get into one a f**king nightmare.
Get the noble! Get the noble! :lol: :lol: and we thought the DC5 was rare :wink:

Type R - Matt

Advanced Member
LOL@this thread

Hmm Noble or DC5 + JRSC :roll: the M400 is stunningly fast, the 3R awesome, the DC5 is good no where near as fine as a Noble. As someone mentioned if you can afford both there is only really one anwser?

Lotus Exige blowing after 4K :roll: I heard of one going due to over revving on down shift!! hardly a fault, the VVTI is as reliable as the k20a, and a few of them have gone :wink: