Noel Dazely

Martctr

Advanced Member
Well was with them when I had the CTR and I just paid a couple of hundred to swith to the DC5 for the last few months.

CTR + K pro, exhaust, induction declared, street parked, 26 at the time 2 years no claims £625

Now came the time to renew with the DC5 now a year old three years no claims and drive parked.

Renewal £1500!!!!
After a week wait they returned with £865

Adrian Flux then came in at £740 8)

Noel Dazely then got it to £720 :lol:

With only days remaining till my current policy expires I've taken it. Bit miffed im paying £100 more for a car not as powerful as the CTR was that's now drive parked + I'm a year old with an extra years no claims, but what can you do? Nice service from Noel Dazely, just wish it had taken less calls to get that price

A plan - Never bothered getting in touch with me despite me contacting them :cry: poor show

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
When i had old DC5 people posted on here saying how cheap they were, so i asked for quote on renewal quoting renewal price and they just said cant match it.

Just did online quote with them now after getting price from Sky ~(whom im still with) and they didnt even quote me just again said couldnt get near it.

Sky, A-Plan, Flux also HIC are good.

redcap

Advanced Member
The DC5 is cheaper to insure for me than my CTR AE was. Both were modified. The cover is better on the DC5 too. I'm with Ensign through Sky Insurance.