noises... :(

Sylar122

Advanced Member
Hi guys just a couple of noises that ive been noticing past few days...

1. Whenever travelling at low speeds and the car is at an angle and turning at the same time i hear a nock (just the one) coming what sounds like anyways the Nearside front wheel arch or in that general area at least never happens at higher speeds though...?

And also 2. every time i go over a pot hole or a fairly un even surface i can hear a sort of air compression noise if that makes any sense? currently have Tein Flex Coilovers on atm not sure if this is normal for these or not..

Has anyone had any issues like these? quite difficult to describe sorry if my description is poor lol

Sylar122

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Mine does a similar noise mate, mechanic thinks it could be the track rod ends.
Nah not track rod ends pal, i know the noise they make plus have been replaced. have a feeling it might due to my suspension struts leaking and creating that squeak noise.. though i cant see any evidence to prove it atm. pretty convinced its a top mount making the nock noise though, seen another guy on the forum with the same problem.

Sylar122

Advanced Member
Well ive sussed the noise squeek noise, noticed its Gas sprung suspension apparently makes a noise :) happy days! just need that top mount sorting now! hopefully it is that :S

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Cool! I hope it's decent weather, or dry at least. I'm going to get a couple of semi-decent part worns when I get paid next week to tide me over till next year as I can't afford AS2's for the rear until about Feb/March and I don't trust those Event tyres I have on the rear. Hoping my mechanic has some decent ones there and I can get them on in time for the drive.

Sylar122

Advanced Member
i hope so to dude! my AS2's haven't arrived yet which is worrying one of my rear tyres has past the legal limit now :/

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
You want to get on to them mate, where did you get them from again?

The one's from Camskill came within 3 working days mate, really good service.