Nooo whats going on.... everyone wants to buy a DC5

BlueFin

Just a warning, mine is a year and half old with 7k on the clock and I have rust on the arches :evil: And Honda doesn't want to know!

Not a happy bunny!

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
hiya Humran :p

Trung... mmmm not for a long long while will the DC5 become more popular than an FTO.

ru goin this hatfield meet tonite ?

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
BlueFin said:
Just a warning, mine is a year and half old with 7k on the clock and I have rust on the arches :evil: And Honda doesn't want to know!

Not a happy bunny!

bluefin, sorry to hear that... did your importer underseal ? ... it needs to be re-done every few months, especially in winter...

BlueFin

DC5-loveR just going with the jest of the previous post (maybe I should have put smilies in).

Parm

T666YPR

Not wanting to put anyone off buying a DC5 but in THIS THREAD
there are quite a few owners expressing the poor service they are getting from Honda and the terrible quality concerns over the DC5!!

:wink:

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
BlueFin said:

Not a happy bunny!

doh lol that 1 was over my head :oops:

mugen chip

Advanced Member
as caroline said its 8,000 euro to vrt (vehicle reistration tax) a dc5
mine,s a 2003 model with 2,400kilometres on it and i,ve to pay 11,000 euro just for poxy reg plates
so when i sell my sir civic i,ll be able to drive more often without worrying about customs taking my pride and joy off me :x :x
you uk owners really don,t know how lucky you,s are.. this is rip off heaven and i,m in the capital :evil: :evil:

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Well I am still yet to see another one on the road at the same time as me, apart from going to trackdays...

Yeah and simon.. are you trying to upset me :evil: :roll: :wink:

dobber

Advanced Member
Well you can chalk me up as another DC5 owner. Just placed a deposit on mine about 1 minute ago. Will be getting it W/C Monday 21st Feb :D :D

T666YPR

Unnamed_warrior said:
Yeah and simon.. are you trying to upset me :evil: :roll: :wink:
'Course not :lol:

Just reviving a "Don't buy the DC5!!!"thread :xprotest: :wink: