NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dotty

Advanced Member

What a fooking disaster :x

Edit, That drivers door is not flush either.

G4Z

hondafreek said:
Its not my taste but i've seen worse!
I agree :)

Oh come on people, its only afew stickers which will come off. Dodge vipers have them, focus st's have them, pug 1007 8) :lol: have them. Its not like its got an ironing board on the back :lol:

Although the mind does boggle when people sell them with these on. Surely they can see its a big put off. Also it looks like hes got a door from a dc2 and stuck it on :eek:

spo_gen

Advanced Member
Honestly cannot see the problem with it. If it had a few racing stickers/sponsors then you would probably perceive it as cool. :roll:

Some comments are just OTT :lol: Either this or one of the 1st DC5's bought over by 200bhp (you guys know which one).

LeeH

Advanced Member
spo_gen said:
Honestly cannot see the problem with it. If it had a few racing stickers/sponsors then you would probably perceive it as cool. :roll:
Nope, it still would be a sh1tter :lol:

spo_gen

Advanced Member
Then the BuddyClub DC5's or Simon's Time Attack (C&S Evo7) must be sh1tters as they sport a few stickers. :wink:

dotty

Advanced Member
spo_gen said:
Then the BuddyClub DC5's or Simon's Time Attack (C&S Evo7) must be sh1tters as they sport a few stickers. :wink:
they are sponsor stickers though :idea:

This ebay example is a ripspeed disaster :x

kingston

Advanced Member
so if we all stuck 'sponsor' stickers on are cars then theyd be perceived as being cool then? even if were not actually sponsored by them?

why do people have to slate those going against the norm yet dont do anything against the norm to set a trend themselves? dark wheels/cabon bonnets dont count as theyre far too common now

dotty

Advanced Member
kingston said:
so if we all stuck 'sponsor' stickers on are cars then theyd be perceived as being cool then? even if were not actually sponsored by them?

why do people have to slate those going against the norm yet dont do anything against the norm to set a trend themselves? dark wheels/cabon bonnets dont count as theyre far too common now
Dont be such a martyr.... :lol:

How can you actually credit those stripes? :evil:

kingston

Advanced Member
each to their own, AndyD done something similar when he went to Le Mans yet everyone 'loved' em

i personally dont think they suit the car but then someone probably doesnt like my orange rims and ya know what, i dont really care as i do and thats all that matters :D

dotty

Advanced Member
kingston said:
each to their own, AndyD done something similar when he went to Le Mans yet everyone 'loved' em

i personally dont think they suit the car but then someone probably doesnt like my orange rims and ya know what, i dont really care as i do and thats all that matters :D
Andy D did that for Lemans, This joker clearly did them as they look cool.

If they are easily removed then he should do just that... :lol:

Are you a student?

dotty

Advanced Member
kingston said:
student of what?

if i am/am not, does it make any difference?
I just wondered thats all :shock:

Bloody hell it seems to be rag week for alot of the ladies on this forum at the mo...