Northampton/ Midlands DC5 Owners

MadMaxCTR

Advanced Member
I've got a Black C-pack DC5 in B'ham.

But..... cars in the garage after getting vandalised after owning it for 1 week. est time for delivery for the rear privacy glass is 28/06/09 from Honda Japan so if you wait till the summer you can have a look

jonitr

June! that's ridiculous.

I wouln't mind having a look too as i'm thinking of getting a black DC5 after my Black DC2

A4 CRX

Hey,
Can I ask where you test drove the car?
I'm looking to get one soon and would be great to have a test drive.

RockinVtec

MADMAXCTR - im sorry to hear some jealous scumbag messed with your TEG :xmad:

i work next to the NEC and would love to have a look & passenger ride if poss, when your DC5 is ready :)

i really need to see a Black DC5 in the flesh to help me decide on the old "black or Blue" question. As my CW JDM DC2 B20 is too much aggro for me to keep clean ](*,)

just out of interest who do u use in the West Mids to service your DC5 ?

cheers
Rob :xnworthy:

neilaston87

Advanced Member
Have yoiu ever owned a black car. They are much harder to keep looking nice compared to my CW.

I am local aswell ;)

RockinVtec

Yeah nearlly all my cars have been Black mate, definately doesnt show up the dirt/muck as CW .

Ive found myself carring a pack of wipes and going round my DC2 after nearly every drive, and im getting too old/lazy to do that :oops:

Plus you cant beat Black when its been highly polished 8)

bezza4

Advanced Member
Also local living in Worcestershire, working in Solihull. As far as servicing goes I take mine down to TGM in Fleet for major services as I know it will get done properly, and even with the travelling and day off work it still worked out cheaper that what Honda wanted for it last time. Honda did the one minor service that I have had, and I get the oil changed every 6 months by a mate who is a mechanic.

mark type r

Advanced Member
TommyDC5 said:
I now have the car and i love it!
DC5 is amazing =)
Fantastic cars arn't they :green:

I clean mine once a week and now the better :xconfused: weather is coming, my car has stayed looking gorgeous for a week. All it takes is some speed detailer :xyes: