Not really a newbie but i am back in a Teg after many years away

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Ok some of the old schoolers (if they are still on here) will remember me.. for those that dont.. hi.

Back in 2003 i use to drive this beast

Anyway after many years away i decided to buy another Teg and basically turn it in to a track/road car. This is going to be a bit of a project but I think over the next few months you will start to see it all coming together.

Thanks to Dave (nice meeting you) for giving up his pride and joy although I am not happy about the amount of hrs i now need to put in removing the damn sound proofing you put in. been out there for 4 hrs and not even 20% done.. :xaiweb4:

Anyway i bought this

and as soon as i got it home i started to get to work on her

Next week it goes to TGM Sport for it's overhaul.. I will post pictures as the project gets under way ..

cheers Mark

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
That has been one loved car. Can assure you. Haha. Be looking forward to seeing its new changes.... Quite ironic really. Dave buys a car clearly used on track and turns back into a road car....to be potentially turned back into a track car. Haha

All the best with it.

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Best of luck with her Mark. Removing all of that sound proofing will give you just a small idea of my efforts on this car :p

Have to say that shifter looks so much better like that! Keep the updates coming mate and keep in touch. You just never know, I could want to buy her back in future to de-track and put the soundproofing back in again lol

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
will do Dave for sure.. I will update this post next sat 20th when i pick the car back up after its face lift :)