Not what you want to see in the morning.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Only reason I'm awake is because you text and rang me this morning. Having been in the same situation I know exactly how you feel.

At least your parcel shelf is still fixed and not damaged (from what I can see). How are Direct Line dealing with it so far?

God damn chavs :evil: :evil: :evil:

logik

Advanced Member
Sorry to see that mate. Hope the Insurance Company won't give you any hassle.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Nnnnooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ah balls! what the heck happened there? :shock:

Hope its all sorted soon mate... nobody likes to see that S**t!

dotty

Advanced Member
I think it was my Gruppe M the thrust of it shattered my window due to G force :oops: :lol:

DolphiN Tech

Advanced Member
Pikey scum...hanging's too good for them.

What is it with replacement glass at the moment? I'm waiting for a new front screen after mine got smashed 2 weeks ago.

Suped

Advanced Member
Wow.. thats definately a new low for the cahv scumbags of england!!!

Hope it gets sorted soon for you mate. Reported it to the police?

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
If anyone knows of a C Pack rear window anywhere in the UK let me know so I can call Stu and inform him.

dotty

Advanced Member
I am waiting to go to TGM in a minute, I am hoping that Integrastella can help me out with a complete boot and rear window, I have emailed him :cry:

I had a pm off dave johnson god bless him and c-packrear windows can not become available till May :shock:

logik

Advanced Member
Did they actually take anything from the car or did they just break it and leave?

morgan

Advanced Member
Off topic I realize - but what is THIS ? (Its a blue/yellow sticker. My car has one too)

Oh yeah. grrrr. This country is on the way down :( Get your thieving hands off. Respect other peoples property. (sigh!)

Attachments

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
They are stickers that Honda JP use to signify if warranty work etc has been carried out. I believe the on there is to do with the steering fault which is in the sticky in this section.

logik

Advanced Member
MilanoChris said:
They are stickers that Honda JP use to signify if warranty work etc has been carried out. I believe the on there is to do with the steering fault which is in the sticky in this section.
I thought that Steering Fault only effected 02-03 cars with a certain chassis number?

I am driving a 2004 C/W Teg and a sticker was on my window "in the same place" when i bought it. I had it removed though as it looked crappy.

I always thought those stickers were Tax/Insurance related, but then again i can't speak Japanese :)

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Well I might be completely wrong then. Unless it means all recall work. I know they have different numbers on them.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
yeah I had one of those on mine! Took it straight off, lol..... thought it was something to do with the tinted glass/c-pack..... anyone have one on a non-tinted window?

Project

Advanced Member
The Japanese 2 Stars Decal identifies the emissions rating for a particular car. 2 stars is rated at a very low emissions standard. The lower the stars the lower the emissions