Not what you want to see in the morning.

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Sorry to see this mate and hope you get it sorted quickly! These scums should be beaten to death! :evil:

dotty said:
I think it was my Gruppe M the thrust of it shattered my window due to G force :oops: :lol:
Not upset anyone lately have you dotty?? :p :lol:

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
i was always of the belief that the round stickers on the rear window were to do with the "shaken" (mot) :? date of renewal etc.....

ive had over a dozen jap imports and they have ALL had this sticker in rear window.

By the way that sucks my friend. I say we should start deporting the scum to australia again :shock:

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
I was referring to the one on the inside of the window, you sometimes get a small blue sticker there. The one with the stars is on the outside.

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
MilanoChris said:
I was referring to the one on the inside of the window, you sometimes get a small blue sticker there. The one with the stars is on the outside.
Yeah chris thats the one im on about too. circular sticker with the numbers around the edge. I stand by my theory its the "shaken" info

jay82

Advanced Member
MilanoChris said:
sorry, thought u mean't the one with stars.

dotty

Advanced Member
Project said:
The Japanese 2 Stars Decal identifies the emissions rating for a particular car. 2 stars is rated at a very low emissions standard. The lower the stars the lower the emissions
Project where did your written off car end up going?

I may need a new boot lid too as it has been buckled and will not close properly :x :evil:

Ross M

Advanced Member
Gutted for you mate! I Really am! Why did they do it for! :evil: :evil:

Milano Chris's was done and now yours??? You in the same area??

dotty

Advanced Member
Ross M said:
Gutted for you mate! I Really am! Why did they do it for! :evil: :evil:

Milano Chris's was done and now yours??? You in the same area??
Chris's was done in Wales, Mine in Wiltshire. :x

Ross M

Advanced Member
Sorry mate, could not remember where you lived! Did not say it under your picture either!

Hope you get it sorted out soon!

Ross

dotty

Advanced Member
Dave Johnson is a credit to this forum by the way. After a convo with him just now he may be able to 'source' a boot/glass from a breakers yard near him.

Nothing definite but it is a start.

Anyone know of any other places breaking a DC5 apart from integrastella

dotty

Advanced Member

I think I have sourced a boot and Cpack glass complete at a great price :twistednod

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Sorry to see this Stu where did it happen?

Glad you sourced a screen so fast, this is what I dread, as its so difficult to get hold of glass for the DC5.

DolphiN Tech

Advanced Member
dotty said:
Dave Johnson is a credit to this forum by the way. After a convo with him just now he may be able to 'source' a boot/glass from a breakers yard near him.
Seconded, he was a great help to my local RAC screen people in verifying the part numbers, also pm'd me earlier to check if it had arrived, and if not he would chase it up for me.

Guess who's getting the order for my FD2 parts? :D

Ezza

Advanced Member
Yep without a doubt, Dave kindly sent me some carpet mats holders free of charge 8) Thats why i prefer to use him to source my parts then my local honda :D