Not what you want to see in the morning.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I was looking at your car with Tom on Tues eve (we had just dropped my wifes s2k for its bodykit etc)
we can't workout how the hell it is bent :shock: :shock: never seen one like that before.

dotty

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
I was looking at your car with Tom on Tues eve (we had just dropped my wifes s2k for its bodykit etc)
we can't workout how the hell it is bent :shock: :shock: never seen one like that before.
Strange one isn't it :shock:

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Maybe they tried to force the boot open which twisted the tailgate and then shattered the glass??

Glad you got it all sorted

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
maybe they were trying to get the rear spoler off! i had a trueno a few yrs ago and someone ripped off my rear spoler and twisted the boot lid beyond repair.

Just a thought

vadhert

I feel for you. I hope they get their sexual organs chopped off so they cannot breed anymore scum

ally_mac

Advanced Member
glad you got it sorted mate, I remember when some scum broke my drivers side window to try and steal my radio, Dave J told me the window was on back order and it would be 8 weeks before he could get one, but thankfully, out of his own kindness, he sourced me a 2nd hand window from a breakers yard close to him and sent it to me taking no extra charge for the hassle. Top bloke xthumbup