Not your average DC5

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Came across this on the Japanese Auctions, Really not my cup of tea!

But what on earth possesses someone to do this to a Teg?

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
Give it a standard red interior and lose all interior and exterior neons and it's not actually that bad.

I know I also have a body kit on my car so I'm not defending this guy at all for what he has done on the interior or the neons but if you take those away.

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
As Jono says, in Japan it's all about scenes. It depends which scene you're into, that will dictate how you turn out your cars etc. Watch the Driftworks film Outsiders, it is a really good video that shows how the different scenes are in japan, and it's on YouTube for free now.

maxvr6

Advanced Member
In Japan they like to be as different as they can, to the extent that they stick Acura badges on, they do it with Nissan/Infinity etc etc...

Lewis93

Advanced Member
newyorkaddict said:
As Jono says, in Japan it's all about scenes. It depends which scene you're into, that will dictate how you turn out your cars etc. Watch the Driftworks film Outsiders, it is a really good video that shows how the different scenes are in japan, and it's on YouTube for free now.
I've watched this documentary 2 or 3 times and in no way does it condole what this idiot has done to this DC5.

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
If you haven't seen what its like to be in the Japanese car show industry, this video may give you a quick insight of some of the works involved, in which the US and UK brought over to follow the "JDM Trend".

At the end of the day, everyone has their own taste in cars, some will agree and some will disagree, some will appreciate any given effort ;) just have fun and enjoy it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBbQOgfnfvc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYlhyhfwfa0

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
i like it bar the v lift doors, im sure if you saw it in the flesh it wouldnt look as bad, interior accent lighting can be very effective, but as a photographer can be a real bitch to make it look good in a picture.