Number plate style

Type-R 69

Advanced Member
1st one or the 3rd one if you want to show you fancy mesh off go for num 3 :D nice job with the mesh let you no when ready to do mine :lol:

mikegsi

Staff member
plate 3 mate, thats the route i went and it looks cock on, plate 2 shows the fixing hole for the n/plate mount.

mikegsi

Staff member
whats the best sort of mesh to use and is it easy to fit?

been thinking i need to protect my radiator with some mesh, but dont want it to look tacky....

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
No. 3 wins

I'm about to redo mine and might try No.2 but still think central looks best

T666YPR

Definately not No.1

Obviously I like No.2 8)

...couldn't get No.3 to sit right,have a very short fuse too :lol:

neolee40

Advanced Member
DEFFo plate 1. I have had alot of thinking about this as i got a private reg last week. And if i had my plate like plate 3 my reg would look better but plate 1 is deffo the best IMO

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
kingston said:
Are you willing to bet 3 points on that? Im not and im sure bikers get done....
SPECS take the reg number from the front of the car mate......

(and bikers dont have a plate there)

kingston

Advanced Member
However we do...

Tell you what, heres an experiment; you guys go through a camera above the limit, just enough to set it off (not that im condoning speeding) and see if you get a brown envelope through the post. Oh and the camera has to be one thats known to be real!

mikegsi

Staff member
motor bikes dont get done by forward facing cameras as they dont have front number plates, however the 'myth' about square number plates is a load of tripe....

a lot of hgvs have square number plates and they still get done

if it was that simple every one would be doing it, just like hanging cds off your rearview mirror, that apparently works too, or spraying hairspray onto your number plate :wink: