Nurburg Ring....Should I or shouldn't I?

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Is it really worth doing?

Its a long way to go and I've heard a few horror stories there. But then it is the famous Ring :)

I have 2 friends going on the 27th July and might be joining them now.

Any views appreciated.

Cheers

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
If you can then go. Just treat it with respect and it won't bite. Drive on it as if you're going down an unfamiliar twisty B road and you'll be fine. The feeling after the first lap is amazing, I was shaking for about 5 mins afterwards.

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
I can imagine mate.

I'm guessing it will cost between £400-500 for the trip?

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Go for it! Its a fab experience but as per chris's advice treat it with respect or it will bite, under no circumstances be tempted to time any laps as naturally you will try a manouver to shave a 10th of a second which will end in tears.

dan the man

Advanced Member
JUST GO.

i garrantee u weill not want to come away.

as above the fist lap takes your breath away... and so does the 50th... ie..every lap does 8)

Jayk

Advanced Member
you will love it Nick. im going over in september with 3 guys from my team at work, 2 evo 9s and a ctr, should be fun :)

let us know how you get on

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Jayk said:
you will love it Nick. im going over in september with 3 guys from my team at work, 2 evo 9s and a ctr, should be fun :)

let us know how you get on
I will do mate. Its not until 27th July so have time to scrub up on my driving with a few track days 8)