Nurburgring 2011

raz786

Advanced Member
Dotty that second pic is awesome!!

Do lowered cars ver have a problem around the banked area of carousel? Also how's the grip on that surface??

dotty

Advanced Member
Dotty that second pic is awesome!!

Do lowered cars ver have a problem around the banked area of carousel? Also how's the grip on that surface??

No problem at all, I did not go on it for the first lap, BMW had the line in.. but I went on the carousel all the other laps, it just throws you off it at the end :)

dotty

Advanced Member
Good guide here -

Except the overtaking on the right (over take on the left instead)

alan-lee

Advanced Member
i would absolutely love to go to the nurburg and i think my 5 is the only car ive owned so far that id feel comfrotable driving that far.. not for reliablility but for comfort.

If you guys were to organise one for next year i would DEFINITELY be interested.. without a doubt!

scw02102

I try to get online with the Wi-Fi hotspots, i dont have a laptop with me and surfing with Galaxy's 3G is sooo expensive. But we will be around the track at Saturday and going for a drive in early Sunday. PM is fine.

But i can say the G- forces are impressive at the track, something you can never catch driving virtually.
I agree!

I went last summer in my TT RS and the hills bumps etc... have almost a roller coaster feel to them - the first carousel - wooow pinned to your seat, although it nearly ripped my bumper off as I attacked it too hard on entry

You have to experience it to appreciate it so much different in the real compared to the video game