Nuts

AdrianK

Advanced Member
on the topic of nuts...

Can you get any of the lighter coloured wheel nuts that will be useable with the standard DC5 wheels?

The silver ones and the locking nut on the car atm look rubbish IMO, and i i could get a set of black nuts for it it would look a lot better, any ideas if anyone makes them for the std wheels?

sh33n

Advanced Member
AdrianK said:
on the topic of nuts...

Can you get any of the lighter coloured wheel nuts that will be useable with the standard DC5 wheels?

The silver ones and the locking nut on the car atm look rubbish IMO, and i i could get a set of black nuts for it it would look a lot better, any ideas if anyone makes them for the std wheels?
I think UNIT 8 do lightweight nuts, not sure about colours.

AdrianK

Advanced Member
Do they fit with the std wheels tho, this was talked about before and i seem to remember the bottom of the holes being a different shape meaning most aftermarket nuts wont fit the standard wheels?

Has anyone actually done it or knows for sure?

Evs

Advanced Member
AdrianK said:
I haven't seen any. I'd be interested in some black OEM style ones myself, so if you do find some let us know :)

For the benefit of the other guys - the OEM nuts & wheels have a convex/concave mating surface whereas aftermarket wheels have a straight taper. So you don't want to use the Buddyclub/Rays ones with OEM wheels.

Project

Advanced Member
I have a set of black nuts on mine and they have a convex/concave, which ever one is correct on them.
I was told that they are not good for OEM wheels but i have had no problems with them at all