O2 Sensor for £41.86 on Ebay. Is it to good to be true?

NiCkO

Advanced Member
i believe this is this pre sensor so should be ok but most likely wont last

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Someone could take a Gamble and find out but I personally can't be arsed and just buy the official Honda one from Tegiwa and then fit and forget about it! Did it on my last two, no issues and piece of mind!

You have a rare/performance car which IMO shouldn't be fitted with cheap bits. Same goes with all other areas of maintenance; Oil, Tyres etc.

Just my 2p lol

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
it will be a pattern part, just bought a cheap knock sensor for the s2000 thinking that as it doesnt do much it would be ok, guess what? light stayed off for an hour. grrr.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
it will be a pattern part, just bought a cheap knock sensor for the s2000 thinking that as it doesnt do much it would be ok, guess what? light stayed off for an hour. grrr.
😳😳 oh Simon.

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
Still have to be really careful with any of the non OEM ones. Tom at TGM Supplied a non OEM to me which he had used many times previously but it didn't work with my car. Car was hunting all the time, and if you were driving along at say 60mph and dipped the clutch, the revs would go from 1000 up to 4000 and back.

After swapping the sensor out with another ones thinking it may be a faultly sensor, the car did exactly the same thing.

Replaced with an OEM and has been perfect ever since. Seems like my car only likes original Honda parts :p.

Matt.