OEM alarm

Gareth88

Advanced Member
Hey

Does anyone know the make and model number of the OEM alarm? Adrian flux won't insure me without knowing the exact model =/

Cheers

Gareth

Chewy

Advanced Member
I don't believe our OEM alarms are recognized under the Thatcham approved category 1/2.

Hence why near enough everyone is running a aftermarket Cat1.

Correct me if i'm wrong?

Gareth88

Advanced Member
Ah bugger! My first teg had a toad which was obv when you opened the bonnet you could see it etc. I've just tried doing all the things that used to set that off ( moving inside it when you'd locked it etc ) and none of them set one off. Looking like its not got one then =[ I thought the weird wire lines I'd got across the top of the wind screen were alarm related but maybe not

Humm

Advanced Member
PFL definatly doesn't, im sure the lines across the windscreen at the top are something to do with the japanese toll roads. Excuse me if im wrong though

James-T

Advanced Member
Facelift comes with more or less the same Honda alarm systems which EP3s come with apart from no interior sensors. (Still has the immobiliser in the ECU etc)

Chewy

Advanced Member
Humm said:
PFL definatly doesn't, im sure the lines across the windscreen at the top are something to do with the japanese toll roads. Excuse me if im wrong though
Could potentially be an Aerial for TV/Monitors... I have 2 at the top in my windscreen.