OEM CW Spoiler or OEM CF Spoiler?

Which spoiler would you have on a CW TEG. OEM CW Spoiler or OEM CF Spoiler?

• OEM CW Spoiler

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • OEM CF Spoiler

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

Alien

Advanced Member
Hello all, just want your opinion as to which spoiler you'd rather have on a CW Teg?

Stoo

Whining.....
The question is bud, what do YOU want.

It's your car at the end of the day :)

jay82

Advanced Member
jon-dc5 said:
carbon fibre with the sides sprayed white 8)
looks 8) even if you paint the blade black still looks good
Stoo said:
The question is bud, what do YOU want.

It's your car at the end of the day :)
well said =D>

larz

Advanced Member
have you considered doing the inverse of what many are doing... instead of having the centre in CF, have that in CW and keep the sides as CF... Very unique, and would look the business with black wheels... Maybe someone can photoshop it for you...

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
I like Both! Thinking of getting the Carbon one myself and getting it colour coded (the sides at least) and leave the carbon in the middle showing through, FD2 Style 8)

Although no actual weight loss really as the OEM one is just plastic and just as light.

Alien

Advanced Member
Thanks for the input guys :) I have anthracite refurbed wheels, and have to say Chalkies photos show its a good combo. I'll probably fit it as is for now, but if I feel like a change later on I'll get sides painted and go for the FD2 look.

Grov

Banned
CW because im not prepared to pay for the CF one. :green:

Think it looks good with black wheels on CW, but think it would look odd on a standard CW.

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
I have a cf one with the sides sprayed White. Like others said, if you have black wheels then you can leave the whole spoiler black. But if you have White wheels it doesn't look right. I had mine black for a while as I was going to go with black wheels but I decided against it, so had the sides sprayed up and it looks ace now.

Helps if you have a cf bonnet too :)

Matt.

mugen-r

i should have kept that spoiler chalkie, but at the time the dc2 was a keeper..im planning fd2 style or mugen spoiler...when i get a 5 that is :lol: