OEM injectors

Samy888

Advanced Member
Hi Guys,

I'm after a full set of injector O rings, basically i fitted my new Skunk2 fuel rail and injector number 1 is leaking fuel.

i am putting it down to the fact that the o rings have been on the car for 15 years, therefore may have shrunken in that time.

Im guessing repacing the seals or replacing the injectors as a whole will be my next move.

if anyone could point me in the direction of the o rings, or if it is cheaper/ more cost effective to just buy the
injectors please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Few pictures of the injectors in the new rail.

The standard injectors have a notch which seats in with the standard fuel rail. However there is nowhere for it to seat in the skunk2 one.

Samy888

Advanced Member
i should also note that the injectors work fine in the standard fuel rail. but leak with the skunk2 system. is there different skunk2 variants of the fuel rail. i looked on tegiwa and there are two different ones.

the only differences i can see is the top part of the fuel rail?

http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/dc5/engine-tuneup/skunk2-composite-fuel-rail-honda-k-series-k20a-k20a2.html

http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/dc5/engine-tuneup/skunk2-composite-fuel-rail-honda-k-series-k20z.html

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
Hi,
Here are the part numbers for the injector O-rings

Top injector O-rings 91301-PLC-000
Lower injector O-rings 91302-PCA-000 and 91302-PNA-003

Samy888

Advanced Member
Honda-atr said:
Hi,
Here are the part numbers for the injector O-rings

Top injector O-rings 91301-PLC-000
Lower injector O-rings 91302-PCA-000 and 91302-PNA-003
Thank you very much :)

FireDance

Advanced Member
Many of the Skunk2 fuel rails do leak, best calling Tegiwa & asking them their advice

Samy888

Advanced Member
FireDance said:
Many of the Skunk2 fuel rails do leak, best calling Tegiwa & asking them their advice
really? i wouldnt expect that to be honest. I actually purchased it from a forum member and it had not even been used.

Would anyone know where i stand with this?

FireDance

Advanced Member
Give Tegiwa a call, they will help you out :xgrin:

It is not just the Skunk 2 ones, I think others leak too