OEM Radio / CD Player

Midnight

Advanced Member
Just a quick question.

Did the DC5 come with any form of radio / CD player or was it simply a blanking plate?

Any pictures?

Thanks.

joiner

Advanced Member
Came with a single din unit with storage box underneath or double din with inbuilt 6cd changer and minidisc :), can't upload pics at the moment but I'm sure someone else will.

Midnight

Advanced Member
Perfect thanks, I've read they came with a few options. But very limited pictures available of either.

Midnight

Advanced Member
I'm not sure that's standard. I was under the impression both single and double din OEM were black fascia?

boymuic

Gather double is one of the options but i don't have a pic but I've seen it in FL.

sh3lldon

Midnight said:
I'm not sure that's standard. I was under the impression both single and double din OEM were black fascia?
it comes with manual with some honda branding im sure, I do believe its oem

and the fm only up to 91.1fm is a bit of a pain

Chris. said:
Don't forget the OEM ones can't tune into UK FM stations as the frequencies are different.
they can get MW but FM only up to 91.fm the FM is on a lower banding but it still works

Midnight

Advanced Member
A bit of a long shot, but don't suppose you have the password for them. So they can be printed?

joiner

Advanced Member
Haha, no sorry, I got one off eBay for when my resto project is all finished, cost me a small fortune but will add the finishing touch, was mint and also came with original price list,

Here's the eBay number

:)

Midnight

Advanced Member
I've just bought one through eBay. Just under £30 I think it converted too.

Although it'll be a nice additional to my growing paperwork.

Thanks.