Official Noob - CW DC5 - Northampton

DC5Cass

Hello again.

I'm an official newbie this time. I had already introduced myself a couple of months ago as I was looking to purchase. Well, this purchase has happened ..... finally. I've had my DC5 for 2 days now.

After a few months of searching for a CW with low mileage and red interior I came across an immaculate example in the for sale section here. Left a deposit without seeing and made immediate arrangements to go collect. Madness.

I was not disappointed. The drive home felt so quick though, I wanted to keep going!

Anyway, hello everyone, I'm Cassie and I live in Northampton.

Will post pics in the gallery section as soon as I get a chance.

Also, massive thanks to ITR BOY (Barry) for being patient and going through everything with me :)

DC5Cass

Guys, I'm usually at the JDMfresh meets.

Can't do Japfest 2 I'm afraid as I'm away on holiday. Boooooo.

But, when is the MK meet you just mentioned Beppe?

ITR BOY

Advanced Member
Glad your happy Cassie, you have a lovely example there, make sure its well looked after! xthumbup

DC5Cass

bennn said:
Congrats. Certainly looked like a very tidy example!
Thank you. Hope you didn't think I was rude in buying someone else's? I just couldn't let this one go. It is very tidy and I'm glad my total lack of patience paid off!

DC5Cass

ITR BOY said:
Glad your happy Cassie, you have a lovely example there, make sure its well looked after! xthumbup
You have my word that it'll be looked after. You only had to look at how tidy the FN2 was to know I don't abuse! Thank you again.

By the way, the 5 has a name ......... Terry. Sorry, but it fits. Women!

bennn

Advanced Member
DC5_Cassie said:
Thank you. Hope you didn't think I was rude in buying someone else's? I just couldn't let this one go. It is very tidy and I'm glad my total lack of patience paid off!
Not at all - mine actually went on Friday night :(

bennn

Advanced Member
DC5_Cassie said:
Well, that escalated quickly.

Sorry to hear that. Any plans for another?
Yes, its gone to a forum member on here who came to view and then persuaded me to sell it, I'm pretty confident its gone to a good home.

I've also sold my daily 306 and replaced both cars with a cheap EP3 premier edition and am now looking at bricks and mortar so I think it may be a long time before I'm back in another one :(

DC5Cass

bennn said:
Yes, its gone to a forum member on here who came to view and then persuaded me to sell it, I'm pretty confident its gone to a good home.

I've also sold my daily 306 and replaced both cars with a cheap EP3 premier edition and am now looking at bricks and mortar so I think it may be a long time before I'm back in another one :(
Sad times. But I guess running one car is better than running two when you're trying to buy a house. And at least you know the 5 will be looked after (not saying I wouldn't have looked after it!). Any pics of the EP3?