oil change video

dobber

Advanced Member
aself66 said:
the site below claims to offer a video of how 2 change oil on a k series, havent downloaded cos my comp is slow, might be worth a gander?

www.ephatch.com/videos.htm
Your having a laugh surely!

Video on changing oil !! Could be more straight forward. There'll be vids on how to pump up a tyre next :lol:

mikegsi

Staff member
and next i'll be making a short video on how to properly clean your harris, using three conventional methods.....

and further along in the series are the short documentaries, 'how to correctly put on your socks' and also 'the joy of using a vacuum cleaner'

dont forget to check our extensive back catalgue for such gems as, 'writing with a biro', and 'the a, b, c guide to folding your clothes' and the all time best seller 'so how many women can it take to change a lightbulb, we show you....'

Wootty

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
and next i'll be making a short video on how to properly clean your harris, using three conventional methods.....
Does that include the bit about the three Sea shells :lol:

mikegsi

Staff member
no, im using conventioanl methods!!

1 - bog (tadaar!!!) standard tissue paper
2 - wet wipes
3 - bidet

:D

Trung

Advanced Member
Perhaps a video of how to clean the 'inner of wheel' may come in handy for some DC5 owners here. :wink:

Evs

Advanced Member
Trung said:
Perhaps a video of how to clean the 'inner of wheel' may come in handy for some DC5 owners here. :wink:
I doubt they'd watch it mate :lol:

gregb

Advanced Member
Trung said:
:| probably aimed at one of my first posts.the reason i posted the question merely was because i did make a mess of my sir original alloys with scrathes and fading color when trying to remove the heavy dirt and my dc5`s looked a lot worse :!: and i wasn`t sure wether it was a corrossive problem to add to it :? i had also bought wheel cleaner and had never used that before :oops: to round it up i wanted to get a general opinion as the dc5 is too expensive too be messed with even if it maybe only cleaning the "inner wheels" and i have only changed my own oil twice so now i`m going to watch the link :xMoon:
thanks aself :wink:

mikegsi

Staff member
i do, i havent got a clue how to do replies or new threads??? :wink:

Yambo

Advanced Member
does anyone need a link on how to reply to posts on forums?
Surely you should have alternative contact details here Dan?

As how would people be able to reply if they don't know la la la la la la

You are the man :?