oil change

AC

Advanced Member
Not sure if this is in the right topic area so apologies; is an oil change easy on the dc5? The filter seems to be in a tight space to get to. Does anyone have any advise to change it? Is it easy, or is it just betta to give to a garage?

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
If you own a decent tool kit and enjoy playing with cars,grease,axle stands and oil,its a piece of p1ss. :xlol:

If you wear expensive shoes and like to quaffe Moet @ the weekend,give it to a proffesional.

Edit; If im in the mood,i can do it

Edit;If im not, www.tgmsports.com

:green:

JT3173

Advanced Member
chalkie said:
If you own a decent tool kit and enjoy playing with cars,grease,axle stands and oil,its a piece of p1ss. :xlol:

If you wear expensive shoes and like to quaffe Moet @ the weekend,give it to a proffesional.

Edit; If im in the mood,i can do it

Edit;If im not, http://www.tgmsports.com

:green:
LMAO :xlol:

Yeh, its easy, I do it all the time and I am no mechanic!

AC

Advanced Member
Haha yeh ummm not sure about posh shoes haha. So if axle stands are involved, I take it its easier to get the filter from underneath?

AC

Advanced Member
That mean u wona drink moet in loffas and chat about doin an oil change? :)

AC

Advanced Member
Aye up tommy. Yep no worries mate. Bring a bottle of Moet and ya loffas too yeh?

mikegsi

Staff member
Back on topic, yes it's easy enough to do but I recommend taking the driveshaft cover off to get easier access to the filter, obv replace it once the new filter is on