Ok so how many DC5's do we have in North London?

dave c

400hp K20
I'll be moving to new Barnett in a couple of months. Gonna need to scope out a couple of good roads in the area. Any ideas?

blueguy

Resident J's whore
I'll be moving to new Barnett in a couple of months. Gonna need to scope out a couple of good roads in the area. Any ideas?
I just went for a scoping run mate. Found what looked like an awesome road on street view, got there and it looked the part but was so bumpy even the Eibach coilovers were getting a workout - never again.

There are those two roads I took you down when you came for a pax ride at Mimms - very nice when they're clear :)

dave c

400hp K20
I just went for a scoping run mate. Found what looked like an awesome road on street view, got there and it looked the part but was so bumpy even the Eibach coilovers were getting a workout - never again.

There are those two roads I took you down when you came for a pax ride at Mimms - very nice when they're clear :)

Yeah bumpy ain't cool, I bet there are a load in the hertfordshire area. I'm gonna have to find a local route to do.

So is that it then, 3 of us? I can't believe that there are more round here than that and there is a speedbump every two minutes. Barnet have outlawed speed bumps havent they, I was so happy when i heard that haha

vkcs20

Advanced Member
wow!...moving already Dave!.....sure you'll miss the roads around surrey quays! ...lol